Fun, Fast & Easy Halloween Costumes:
Adult Substitute Teacher
Dress as a Substitute Teacher for a Fun Adult Halloween Costume
Combine humor and education in a hilarious substitute teacher costume for Halloween. With a few spare moments, you can create a costume that's fun for crowds of all ages!
- Bobby Pins
- Glasses (chain optional)
- Necktie, sweater vest and slacks (for men)
- Skirt and blouse (for women)
- Two sheets plain white paper
- Put on the appropriate "teacher" outfit for your gender.
- Slick your hair back or use bobby pins to create a bun atop your head for longer hair.
- Fold one sheet of paper into an airplane and pin it to the back of your head.
- Cover hands and face with chalk marks.
- Affix paperclips and broken pencils to your clothing.
- Finish it off by taping a "kick me" sign to your back using the other sheet of paper.
|Visit our holiday craft site, Holiday Arts & Crafts on the Net, for more Halloween costume and craft ideas.|
Dias de los Muertos | The Pumpkin Patch | The Witches' Caldron | Black Cats & H'ween
"Trick'O'Treat" | Dressing Up | Costume Ideas | Holiday Decorations | Halloween Blog
Halloween Coloring Pix | Halloween eCards | Newsletter/Text Msg
Advertise With Us | Link to Us | Contact Us | Halloween Home | Site Map
© Copyright 1995-2016, Holidays on the Net
Reproduction or other use without written consent is illega