C 1860 - 70 La Porte Indiana Civil War Era Cdv Photo & Tintype 43 Photos Album
This item has been shown 29 times.
C 1860 - 70 La Porte Indiana Civil War Era Cdv Photo & Tintype 43 Photos Album :
Circa 1860 - 1870LA PORTE INDIANAMany Civil War EraCDV PHOTO & TINTYPE Photo43 Photos In Album32 are CDVs11 Tintype PHOTOSPHOTO ALBUM
- You Are purchasing aCirca 1860 - 70 Photograph Album
- LA PORTE INDIANA Civil War Era
- CDV PHOTOS & TINTYPES
- 43 Photos In All!
- At least 25 Photos were taken in La Porte Indiana
- About 2 Photos taken in Valparaiso Indiana
- Mostly Civil WAR ERA CDVs and Tintype Photos
- A few Photos dating as late as 1870 or so...
- Album Itself is in about Basket Case Condition
- Photos themselves are Good or Better
- About Good Condition Overall
- Pages are Hanging Into What is left of the Binding (See Pictures)
- There is No Front or Back Cover or Spine
- No Title Page - Many Photo Slots are Torn
- Some Photo Slots are Missing Parts
- Some Paper Tintype Frame/Mats are torn or Missing Pieces (Some Shown)
- Images Reasonably Clear to Very Clear
- A Couple CDVs may have been trimmed Long ago to fit into this album
- There may be a soft corner, or a light Crimp or a stain to some CDVs
- The tins are generally Nice
- Any other Condition, or Other issues As Pictured!
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA and through the global shipping plan ONLY on this SuperUnique Item!
A Great Selection of One Family's Members and Their Friends From the Same Section on Indiana!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite salesPaypal Accepted! buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.