10 Vtg. "come To Sunday School" Colorful Christian Postcards: 7 From A-c Press
This item has been shown 11 times.
10 Vtg. "come To Sunday School" Colorful Christian Postcards: 7 From A-c Press:
Seven of these 10 vintage colorful postcards seeking your return to Sunday School are from A-C Press & were printed in the U.S.A. These cards are numbered on the back: 766, 964, 973 (which has an upside down 2-cent John Adams postage stamp on it), 756, 760, 762, & 758. The cards measure slightly under 5-1/2 inches by 3-3/8 inches.The "Out Scouting..." card, Form 1187, is from S.P. Co. & also was printed in the U.S.A. It measures slightly under 5-1/2 inches by 3-1/2 inches. The "Someone was absent from class Last Sunday" card, which measures 5-1/2 inches by 3-1/2 inches, has no identification on it except for the No. 734 & Made in U.S.A.The animals card is the only one that was mailed, has a 10-cent postage stamp on it, & is postmarked June 16, 1980, Charlotte, N.C. For my Photograph, I have blurred out the names & addresses but not on the card itself, which has the No. ST-523 & Printed in the U.S.A. on it. Someone got a bit artistic on the upper right of the front of the card & changed the message from past tense--looked-- to future tense--will look--& added an eye to the card. That corner also shows some folding.
MY PHOTOGRAPHS: Carefully check out all of them, because they're an important part of my listings' descriptions & details & may show something important to you that I didn't mention.
SHIPPING & COMBINED SHIPPING: Items are shipped as soon as possible within 2 business days. If it's possible & advantageous to combine shipping for more than one purchase, then there may be some savings if you buy more than one item before the first item is invoiced or shipped.
30-DAY RETURNS: If any item (or items) listed proves to be significantly different from its description in words & Photographs, then return of the item (or items) will be accepted within 30 days of the original delivery date & the purchase price will be refunded, less PayPal's refund fee. Shipping costs to & from the buyer & any damage to the item remain the responsibility of the buyer.FREE BOOKMARK & response: A bookmark is enclosed with each purchase as a free gift, which I try to relate to the purchase. After delivery, positive response--even just a couple of words--is both appreciated & given.OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE: Since all fulcircle items offer both starting sale offers & Buy-It-Now prices, any item purchased at any time may make the below May 31 list of available items incorrect until it can again be updated. For these & any more recent listings, click on "see other items" in the "Seller information" box at the top right of each of fulcircle's listings or search for seller:fulcircle to see all of my listings. Note: the ful in fulcircle has only one l.
MAGAZINES & NEWSPAPERS, SOME VINTAGE:
- 1 lot of 6 1987-88 L.A. STYLE issues: film, fashion, forecasts, fabulous fotos & ads;
- 2 1979 JOHN WAYNE Tributes: Rona Remembers & July/Aug. Saturday Evening Post;
- "Persons of the Drama in Edward's Abdication," a rotogravure sheet from the Dec. 13, 1936, Chicago Sunday Tribune; &
- Churchill "Man Of The Century" Sept. 23, 1962, Chicago Sunday American "The American Weekly" Magazine;
POSTCARDS & POSTAL CARDS, SOME VINTAGE:
- 31 vintage Chicago postcards; 10 by Curteich; Navy Pier, State St., Outer Drive;
- 25 vintage Chicagoland postcards: 10 of parks, Lake Shore Dr., Michigan Ave.;
- 9 vintage Chicago Art Institute postcards: American Gothic; Song Of The Lark;
- autographed by Thundercloud vintage 1940s Chicago Olson Rug Co. Park postcard;
- autographed by Chef Little Oscar colorful Oscar Mayer Wienermobile postcard;
- 7 vintage Brookfield Zoo Chicago postcards: panda, bears, apes, elephants, giraffes+;
- 6 vintage Chicago Adler Planetarium And Astronomical Museum postcards;
- 7 vintage postcards from the Chicago Historical Society History Museum;
- 25 vintage religious postcards of Catholic & Christian churches, chapels, & missions +a 14-view grotto folder;
- 10 vintage "Come To Sunday School" Christian colorful postcards: 7 from A-C Press;
- 9 vintage Chicago sports sites postcards: Wrigley, Comiskey, Soldier Field, Stadium, Coliseum ++++;
- 22 mostly vintage U.S. postal cards with printed postage from 1 to 15 cents +CZ & USO; &
- 6 Las Vegas & 10 Hawaii hotel postcards, some vintage & some of luxury resorts;
- 2 vintage mini demitasse cups hand painted with birds & flowers in Occupied Japan;
- a vintage hand painted Royal Rudolstadt Prussia sugar bowl with lid, flower, & gold trim;
- a vintage Edwin M. Knowles China Co. Vitreous creamer 17-2-10 with flowers & gold trim; &
- 1 Johnson Bros. England "Winchester Design" saucer with red flowers & green leaves;
- 2 Johnson Bros. England "English Bouquet Design" saucers with large colorful flowers; &
- 3 Johnson Bros. England "Old English Design" saucers with birds & flowers;
ADDITIONAL ITEMS, SOME VINTAGE:
- an empty AVON 8-1/2" tall "Catch-A-Fish Field Flowers Cologne" figurine bottle;
- an empty AVON 3-1/2" tall "Kitten Little Unforgettable Cologne" white figurine bottle;
- an empty AVON 2-3/4" tall "Little Lamb Sweet Honesty Cologne" white figurine bottle;
- an empty AVON 3" tall "Christmas Surprise Sweet Honesty Cologne" green boot bottle;
- 1 lot of 7 toy cars, 4 trucks, & a bulldozer: Hot Wheels (Mustang, Ferrari, & Bugatti), Matchbox (including a Mercedes military truck), Stomper (Rampage & Blazer), Disney (Pooh & Mickey), Burago, Corgi (military medic truck), & International;
- 14 mostly vintage ad cards: NW RR, Caliente Race Course, Enco Gas, S&L offers+++; &
- start with separated edge pieces on this 1,000-piece Wizard Riding Dragon puzzle.