1/18 Flashing Led Police Dash Light Lightbar Gen I #16
This item has been shown times.
1/18 Flashing Led Police Dash Light Lightbar Gen I #16:
.A DIVISION OF BUSHKILL CARDS AND GAMES
Specializing in Premium Custom Diecast Police Models & Flashing Lightbars Since 2008
REALISTIC FLASHING LIGHTBAR
FOR DIECAST MODEL CARS
NOTE TO : THIS IS A TOY FOR TOY CARS. IT IS NOT A REAL LIGHTBAR AND CANNOT BE USED ON REAL CARS! IT DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY OF YOUR POLICIES!
If you've been searching for high quality, professionally assembled lightbars that are easy to install into your diecast model without having to splice wires and solder them back together, you've come to the right place! Don't be fooled into buying those cheaper lightbars from the other sellers thinking they are the same quality as ours! With the exception of our 1/24 scale lightbars and our 1/18 "economy" lightbars, our lightbars feature both FRONT AND BACK facing LEDs, which means they are brighter and more realistic - most of our competitors' lightbars do not!* Note: Some images above may not be of this actual style lightbar but representative of the wiring and switch attached to the lightbar style in this sale. See the main picure of the listing for shape and style lightbar this sale is for.
FEATURES OF THIS LIGHTBAR:
Add this flashing interior dashlight to any stock (non-working) model! Fits on the front dash or rear deck of ANY 1/18 scale model! The approximate dimensions of this lightbar are19mm x 9mm x 55mm.
Has a total of 2 bright RANDOM flashing LEDs mounted in a realistic metal housing! The default color scheme as shown in the video below is ready to ship immediately upon purchase. You can also request this lightbar in an alternate, custom color scheme, see below for more information!
Operates on one 9V battery (not included)!
Push button on/off switch wired at least 8" from the lightbar allows you to mount the switch anywhere and easily operate the lightbar!
- Tools required for installation: a screw driver (to disassemble your model), a drill (to drill a hole in the roof of the model to run the wire through), and super glue (to glue the lightbar to the roof of the model). That's it and it installs in as little as 15 minutes!
- Most of our products include a Limited Warranty against defects! See below for more information.
- NOTE: This is NOT a multi-pattern flashing lightbar. The LEDs in this lightbar flash randomly as shown in the video below.
CUSTOM COLOR SCHEMES:
The "stock" version of this lightbar is colored as shown in the video below and ships immediately. We can change the colors to your specifications if you contact us after purchasing (send us a message through for confirmation or we may not see your requested color change). Custom color schemes can take up to a week to ship since they will be built from scratch.
VIDEO OF THIS LIGHTBAR:
Checkout the video below to see this lightbar in action! The wiring, switch, and battery may differ from the actual lightbar you receive, however the flashing effect shown in the video will be similar.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ALL OF OUR POLICIES LISTED BELOW FOR AN INFORMED AND PROBLEM FREE PURCHASE!
WHY PURCHASE FROM US?
- We are a brick and mortar retail store with full time business hours and full time staff! We are not a one man operation working from a basement or garage! If you have any questions about our products, please call us at 610-881-4013.
- We have been in the retail business for over 15 years and have been producing diecast model products for over 5 years! We know the business and we have the experience to make your purchases with us go smoothly.
- We pride ourselves in our professionalism and attention to customer service. Below you will find a LOT of information regarding all of our policies, this is to ensure that you have a positive buying experience from us by being fully informed.
- We strive for quality and if you feel that the product you receive from us is not top notch quality, please contact us and we will work with you to correct it!
With every sale we make, we remember that YOU keep US in business!
1) Shipping Costs: We charge actual USPS shipping rates based on the delivery address and weight of the package. Please use the shipping calculator to calculate the cost of shipping for this listing. There is also a small "handling" charge sometimes added in which covers the cost of the bubble mailer envelopes, foam peanuts, bubblewrap, boxes, and any other supplies needed to safely ship your purchase to you.
2) Tracking: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator includes the cost of Delivery Confirmation (for values under $200) or Signature Confirmation (values over $200). For international shipments, full tracking from our door to yours is only available if you select Priority Parcel as your shipping method; 1st Class and Flat Rate Priority mail options only include tracking that shows when we shipped it, see "Insurance" below for additional information.
3) Combined Shipping Discounts: We do combine shipping and the discount is applied automatically during checkout. Since we charge actual shipping based on the weight of the package, the calculator will add up the weight of every item in your order and then provide you with the shipping cost. If you would like to know what the shipping cost will be for several items, we can provide you with an estimate if you email us, but the amount provided by the automated shipping calculator (unless adjusted by us at the time of invoice) supercedes any estimates provided by phone or email.
4) Insurance: For domestic shipments (shipments to US addresses), insurance is generally optional. For some unique items or high value items, the cost of insurance will already be added into the shipping costs provided by the shipping calculator. If you would like your item insured, please contact us and we will adjust your invoice. For international shipments, insurance is required regardless of value and is already added in to the shipping cost provided by the shipping calculator. Insurance protects both you and us from lost or damaged packages. The only exception to this policy is shipments that are fully trackable (Priority Parcel), in which case they are not insured. PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO FILING A NON-RECEIPT CLAIM THROUGH OR PAYPAL!
5) Packaging: The way your order is packaged is based on the shipping method you chose during checkout. In general, listed below is a description of how your order will be shipped based on which method you choose:
1st Class: Your order will ship in a padded bubble envelope. Please note that this is the slowest shipping method and for international customers, can take up to 30 days to arrive.
Priority Flat Rate Box: Your order will ship inside of a small box, with or without peanuts depending on how much space is available inside the box after putting your item(s) in it.
Priority Parcel: This is the best and most recommended shipping method. Your order will be packed inside of a sturdy box with plenty of peanuts around it to protect the item(s). This is also a very fast shipping method and the best shipping method for international customers as its fast (usually arriving in under 10 days) and has full tracking to your door so you know where the package is.
6) Customs Fees: For international shipments, we mark the customs forms as "Gifts" and we mark the full value of the order (purchase price + shipping cost). This is non-negotiable and per policy, we are not responsible for any import taxes you incur to receive the shipment from us. Please be aware of your country's import laws prior to purchasing from us. We mark the full value for insurance purposes and if your package is lost or damaged, we are able to recover the full amount (including the shipping costs) from our insurance provider.
7) Payment Terms: We ask that you please pay within 7 days of your invoice. If not paid within 7 days, we generally send out a payment reminder and if the item is left unpaid when it becomes eligible for a final value fee credit, your order will be cancelled. If for some reason you need additional time to pay, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
8) Return Policy: We accept returns on "stock" products only and only if they are in working order, have not been installed, and have not been damaged. We do not accept returns on custom products (i.e. custom color schemes) since we built it specifically for you and it is unlikely that another customer will want the same lightbar. If we accept an item for return, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as the return shipping charges (unless we made an error, in which case we will cover the shipping charges) and the remaining balance of the purchase price will be refunded upon the safe return of the product.
9) Photos and Videos of the Item: We try to post the best possible photos and videos our products to properly represent them. Sometimes though temporary or permanent changes are made during production to enhance the product or substitute for components that may no longer be available. The functionality of our products however will remain the same. For this reason, the wiring, switches, battery, etc. that is shown in photos/videos may look a bit different then the wiring for the actual lightbar you receive.
10) Item Availability: All "stock" products (or products that are the default color scheme shown in the video/images) ship within a couple business days. Custom products (such as when you request changes to the colors or painting) must be produced from scratch and fit into our production schedule. For that reason, shipment of custom products can take up to a week.
11) Limited Warranty: We provide a 30 day warranty on all of our products. When you receive it, please test it immediately for proper operation before installing it. If it is malfunctioning, please contact us. If after installation and within 30 days of receiving it, it begins to malfunction, please contact us. We will ask you to return the product to us for repair or replacement. This warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not cover misuse by you (such as trying to re-wire it and exposing it to a higher voltage then it is designed for), damage caused by you during installation (rough handling that causes anything to break or wires to rip off), or any other problem that would not be considered a manufacturer defect.
Since the beginning, we have produced some of the most technologically innovative 1/18 scale models and lightbars in existence.We offer many custom services including flashing lightbars, police cruisers with lighting packages, and custom agency decals. Our products and services are designed to be available to everyone no matter how large or small their budgets, from simple basic models to the most premium models possible. We continue to strive to bring our customers the highest quality and most realistic scale models ever made.
In 2011 we opened a retail location and have a group of full time staff that produce the products that we sell!