14" Jewish Hebrew Sefer Torah Scroll, Israel Chumash Holy Bible Book, Pentateuch
This item has been shown times.
14" Jewish Hebrew Sefer Torah Scroll, Israel Chumash Holy Bible Book, Pentateuch:
Jewish Hebrew Sefer Torah Scroll -5 Books of Moses, Chumash, Pentateuch
Printed in Hebrew, Made in Israel, Brand NewRolled on Olive Tree Wood Carved Handles from Bethlehem
Nice and easy to read, printed on paper in traditional Hebrew font and mounted on olive tree wood spindle handles (Etz Chayim), with protective embroidered cloth cover. On the cover design of olive tree branches, Torah crown above and Star of David (Magen David Shield) below. Written in Hebrew "Baruch She'Natan Torah Le'Amo Israel" - Blessed he who has given the bible to the people of Israel. Great Judaica Jewish gift, for readingthe Shabbat Haftarotat Synagogue or Temple, learning the Torah at home, for kids and Bar Mitzvah, holiday gift.
Total length : 14.2 inch / 36 cm
Scroll height : 8 inch / 20 cm
Weight : 1.3 lbs / 0.6 kg“Torah tziva lanu Moshe…”, is the first thing we teach a child. As the Gemarasays, when a child begins to speak, his father teaches him to say “ Torah tziva lanu Moshe..” the Torah which Moshe gave us. This verse speaks about the Torah as it was given to us from Moshe Rabbeinu, and he received it at Sinai from G-d.
The Torah Scroll is also available in other sizes in storeWe also have Torah books (Humash, chumashim) availablein other languages / translations, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and moreClick here for moreTorah booksin store
The Torah (Pentateuch) is the first of three parts of of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). Contains 5 books: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Hebrew: Be'Reshit, Shemot, Va'Yikra, Ba'Midbar, Devarim. Also called Humash/Chumash in Hebrew.
class="MsoNormal" align="center" dir="LTR" style="text-align: center; line-height: 150%; direction: ltr;">Feel free toemail us with any question
Liorel, Art from IsraelFind a special gift
Uniqueart works & gifts, handmade by Israeli artists
Vintageantiques & collectibles from the early days of Israel
Ordering & Shipping Information
- Shipping Worldwide from Israel. All orders are insured for loss or damage
- Shipping Options: Express, Standard and Sea mail. By default, Parcels up to 2 kg will be sent by standard Airmail and over 2 kg by Express mail. Shipping by sea is cheaper and takes over a month, please contact us for a quote
- ShippingTime (to most places in the world): Standard mail: 7-14 business days (1-3 weeks), Express mail: 4-5 business days, Sea Mail (Economy) – 1-2 months
- Shipping Enquiries: Delivery depends on the mail services of your country and delivery times of up to one month can occur in few cases (like holiday times or distant locations). Please contact us if you didn’t receive your order within 4 weeks, we will solve the problem with you to your full satisfaction. Remember, once we post your order in the post office we depend on the mail services to do their job efficiently and fast.
- Combined Shipping: We will be happy to combine shipping costs and help you save as possible. If you think of purchasing other items from store please let us know so we can hold your order, and when finished shopping ask us to send a combined invoice by clicking "Request Total from Seller".
- Shipping price is determined according to weight and includes the cost of Insurance,handling and packaging labor and packing materials
- Domestic handling time for Handcrafted / Handmade items may take 6-8 business days, or more as stated in the description
- Wrapping and packing are done with great care, using the proper padding and packaging materials, to insure safe arrival of the goods
- Payment - All major credit cards are accepted with Paypal. Payment must be made within two weeks. If you need more time please let us know in advance.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied - we're not satisfied.
For more informationplease see our Ordering & ShippingPage
Thank you for visiting
Similar words : Jewish praying synagogue Ashkenazi Sefardi Sefaradi prayer service temple minyan Shaharit Mincha Minkha Arvith Arvit succot succoth Sukkot Sukot Shavuos shavuot shavuoth pessach Pessah pesach pesah pasach Passover shul temple service center Yom Kippur Kipur atonement days yamim noraim new year rosh hashanah Hashana Judaica Shabbat Shabat Sabbath Judaism jewSimilar words : synagogue prayer service temple minyan Shaharit Mincha Minkha Maariv Arvith Arvit succot succoth shavuot shavuoth pessach pesach pasach Passover Yom Kippur Kipur rosh hashanah Related subjects: Zion, Judaism, religious, religion, holy script, Hebrew, sifrei kodesh,jewish, jew,jews, Judaism, bible, seforin, sefarim, kodesh book, old, antique, , halacha, ,halakha, rabbi, rabbinic,. antiquarian .juif, juive, juden , Judisch, Judische, Bucher, Ebreo, Hebraica, Hebreo, Art, Artist, Artistic, Artists, Illustration, Illustrato, haebraische, judaika , judio, Shabbat Kodesh Sabbath Blessing Sabath times Sabat kabbalat Shabbos Shabos Shabbes Mezuzah case parchment Shema Yisrael Shma Israel kosher Tanakh Tnach Torah bible Gvil Ashkenazi Sephardi Sepharadic Beit Yosef Ari Jewish Judaica Hebräisch Hebrew psalms judisch Judisches Jew Mitzvah Rabbi Blessing Holy Shabes Kabalat Shabbas Shabat candles Chabbat Kiddush Chabat koddesh Schabbat Schabbos Schabes judisch Mitzvah jew Blessing Jewish festival holiday Passover table Spring festival Pesach Pesah Israelites Israeli 12 tribes of Israel Pessachten commandments Bnei yisrael people of Israel tables of the covenant Tradition Religion Ritual Mitzvah Torah Shalom Israeli Hebrew calendar Shofar Ram horn Praying Prayer Tefila Synagogue Beit Knesset biblical Bible Mishnah Halakha Halacha Torah Tanakh Yiddish Siddur, Holy Temple in Jerusalem, Beit Ha-Mikdash. High Holidays,Sukot Sukkot Yom Kippur Beit Ha-Mikdash, hasidic Ashkenaz, ashkenazic judaism Holy Land Canaan Yerushalayim, yerushalem, yerushalaim Torah Tora bible bilical