1896 Historic Virginia Homes Custis Lee Byrd Article For Sale
1896OLD VIRGINIA HOMESvintage article
This is anoriginal, historic114 year oldarticle from an 1895-1896 bound volume ofMunsey'smagazine. It contains9 pages are6 1/2" x 9 1/2".
- Sabine Hall built by Landon Carter in 1730
- Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson
- Montpelier, home of James Madison
- Castle Hill, home of the Riveses
- the stairway in Sabine Hall
- Kenmore- Mary Washington's clock
- Shirley, seat of the Carters
- Lower Brandon, built by Gov. Benjamin Harrison
- Westover, home of William Byrd
- Lower Brandon- the hall
- Mount Vernon, home of George Washington
- a mantel at Westover
- Sherwood Forest, home of John Tyler
- Arlington, home of the Custises and the Lees
Shipping: item is shipped flat in a plastic sleeve inside a box. $3.00 U.S.1st class shipping.International buyers please use the shipping calculator.
Guarantee: full refund of purchase price if not satisfied and returned within 7 days.
This item has been shown 274 times.