20 South Dakota Sd State County History Culture Family Genealogy Books - B365
This item has been shown 10 times.
20 South Dakota Sd State County History Culture Family Genealogy Books - B365:
The Historical Archive Sample Page
Historic South Dakota Book Collection on CD
The South Dakota Book Collection is a collection of 20 volumes relating to the history of South Dakota and its people primarily in the 18th and 19th centuries. Several of the volumes have great period illustrations and portraits of relevant historical figures. All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- History of South Dakota Volume 1 (1904) - Robinson, Doane - 952 pages
- History of South Dakota Volume 2 (1904) - Robinson, Doane - to page 1903
- The Baptist history of South Dakota (1899) - Shanafelt, Thomas Miles - 273 pages
- A history of Jerauld county, South Dakota (1910) - Dunham, N. J - 441 pages
- A brief history of South Dakota (1905) - Robinson, Doane - 224 pages
- History and civil government of South Dakota (1898) - Smith, George Martin; Young, Clark Montgomery; Hinsdale, B. A. (Burke Aaron) - 336 pages
- In the South Dakota country (1922) - Putney, Effie F - 176 pages
- History of Dakota Territory Volume 1 (1915) - Kingsbury, George Washington; Smith, George Martin - 983 pages
- History of Dakota Territory Volume 2 (1915) - Kingsbury, George Washington; Smith, George Martin - to page 1953
- History of Dakota Territory Volume 3 (1915) - Kingsbury, George Washington; Smith, George Martin - 982 pages
- History of Dakota Territory Volume 4 (1915) - Kingsbury, George Washington; Smith, George Martin - 1268 pages
- History of Dakota Territory Volume 5 (1915) - Kingsbury, George Washington; Smith, George Martin - 1273 pages
- Pa-ha-sa-pah; or, The Black Hills of South Dakota. A complete history of the gold and wonder-land of the Dakotas, from the remotest date up to the present (1895) - Rosen, Peter - 645 pages
- History of Faulk County, South Dakota, together with biographical sketches of pioneers and prominent citizens (1909) - Ellis, C. H. (Caleb Holt) - 508 pages
- History of Minnehaha county, South Dakota. Containing an account of its settlements, growth, development and resources ... Synopsis of public records, biographical sketches (1899) - Bailey, Dana Reed - 1091 pages
- History of southEastern Dakota, its settlement and growth, geological and physical features--countries, cities, towns and villages--incidents of pioneer life--biographical sketches of the pioneers and business men, with a brief outline history of the territory in general (1881) - 392 pages
- Who's who in South Dakota Volume 1 (1914) - Coursey, Oscar William - 274 pages
- Who's who in South Dakota Volume 2 (1914) - Coursey, Oscar William - 306 pages
- Who's who in South Dakota Volume 3 (1914) - Coursey, Oscar William - 438 pages
- Memorial and biographical record of Turner, Lincoln, Union and Clay counties, South Dakota (1897) - 560 pages
Here are the computer requirements to run and operate this CD. You must have a PC running Windows or a Macintosh running OS X or higher software and a web browser. All the manuals in this disk are in DJVU format. This format allows you to page through the manuals, enlarge pages for better viewing and print the individual pages or entire manual as well as many other things. The viewer is very intuitive to use and has a full help system to answer any questions you may have about its more advanced features. The viewer is included on the CD.
Please visit Our About Me Page to Learn More about Us!
This product is a CD.
All our CDs are professionally produced and packaged in DVD sized cases. This allows you to easily store them with your on your shelf and retrieve them easily. All our CDs are designed to play on any Microsoft Windows computer and Macintosh computers running OS X or higher. Some of our CDs require a special viewer to be installed on your computer to view the images.View Our Other Products:
view a listing of all our hundreds of products currently available, click the
-->View All Products<--
(Note: This will open a new browser window. )
Our payment processor is
All items are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. Only the purchase price is refunded. Shipping is not refunded. Item must be sent back at buyer's expense and buyer must include the sale ID and method of payment with the item to receive a refund.
xygooberpie123response:We give positive response to all our paying customers at the time your product is shipped.
purchase your CD for immediate delivery,
just click on the Buy It Now button at the bottom of the page.