2001-w Gold Eagle Set Of 4 Pcgs Pr70dcam Proofs Eagles Bullion $5 $10 $25 $50
This item has been shown 78 times.
2001-w Gold Eagle Set Of 4 Pcgs Pr70dcam Proofs Eagles Bullion $5 $10 $25 $50:
- Mirrored Fields
- Beautifully matched set of Proof Eagles
- Razor Sharp Strike
- FREE INSURED SHIPPING
- 100% RISK FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Click on image for larger view
Due to current Minnesota legislation, we are
unable to ship to Minnesota addresses until July 1, 2020.
Set of 4 2001-W Gold Eagle Proofs
graded PR70DCAM by PCGS
Obverse Reverse Click on images for larger view
(images will open in new tab/window)
Photo shown is an example of our Set of 4 2001-W Gold Eagles PCGS PR70DCAM.
The coins you receive may have different certification numbers.
Here is a beautifully matched set of 2001-W Gold Eagle Proofs that contains all 4 denominations of the series, each graded PR70DCAM by PCGS. This is an attractive and highly collectible set. Each Proof features deeply mirrored fields that rest below well-struck and highly detailed devices. The fantastic eye-appeal of this set will be sure to please any investor or collector.
Includes 1 of each of the following:
2001-W $50 1 ounce Gold Eagle
2001-W $25 1/2 ounce Gold Eagle
2001-W $10 1/4 ounce Gold Eagle
2001-W $5 1/10 ounce Gold Eagle
Each graded a perfect PR70 Deep Cameo by PCGS
Own this Gold Proof set today!
* Any comparative pricing and population values were current at the time this listing was created. Pricing and pop values are subject to change. Please contact us for the most current price/pop information.PNG membership is an honor and privilege restricted to
the world's most highly respected rare coin and precious metal dealers. About the Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG):
- PNG’s Code of Ethics and Standards for membership require that PNG only accept the most ethical professionals as members
- Every PNG member MUST adhere to the strict Code of Ethics and Standards set forth by PNG
- Admittance to PNG is voted upon by the PNG membership
- All PNG members are subject to binding arbitration by their peers should a dispute arise with clients, saving clients legal fees
- PNG Collector's Bill of Rights (see below)
I highly recommend that all buyers, for their own protection and peace of mind, ONLY purchase coins or precious metals from sellers that are PNG members.
PNG member #334
- PNG member since 1982
- Currently sits on the PNG Board of Directors; elected to the Board in 2009
- 1982 co-founder of The Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA) and current member of ICTA Board of Directors. ICTA serves as the national trade association for all dealers, collectors, and investors
- ElectedAmerican Numismatic Association (ANA)President for the 2007-2009 term and in the eight years prior, he served as Vice President, and sat on the association's Board of Directors. The ANA is the world's largest numismatic organization, with over 30,000 members
- Current President of the California Coin and Bullion Merchants Association (CCBMA)
- Founded Stuppler & Company, Inc. (MintStateGold.com's parent company) in 1995
- One of the nation's most well known and highly respected coin dealers
- 50+ year veteran in the rare coin & precious metal community
To reaffirm PNG’s commitment to collectors and the numismatic fraternity, the Professional Numismatists Guild has adopted a “Collector’s Bill of Rights.” This ten-point pledge of consumer protection and education puts extra security into the hands of collectors, letting them know they can do business in the way it should be done --- in a professional manner and with dealers of the highest integrity, who will stand behind the merchandise they sell.
The Professional Numismatists Guild is proud to present this pledge to the numismatic community:
WE PLEDGE TO:
- Not misrepresent rarity, value or quality of items sold
- Not use high pressure sales tactics
- Never knowingly buy or sell stolen items, and assist authorities in the recovery of such items
- Not sell counterfeit, altered or repaired items without full disclosure to the buyer
- Not misrepresent the investment potential of items being sold
- Pay reasonable prices and pay promptly for items purchased from clients
- Promptly deliver items sold to clients
- Do our best to educate our clients or direct them to resources
- Give research and information to clients about items they purchase or inquire about, when requested
- Submit to PNG arbitration in any unresolved dispute and aoffere by the arbitrator's decision
Visit the PNG page for more info: PNG page
100% RISK FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE*
We are so confident that our products are the highest quality and normally better than the descriptions and pictures in our listings that we will pay shipping BOTH WAYS and give you a full 30 days to inspect the numismatic coins or rarities for yourself. Rest assured that every numismatic product you purchase from Mint State Gold must meet YOUR strict standards or we'll take it back and issue a FULL REFUND. No questions, no fine print, no re-stocking fees... If you are unhappy for any reason just send it back for a full refund of your purchase price! Period!
Customer satisfaction is the #1 priority!
- FREE SHIPPING TO YOU
All items within the U.S. include free, insured shipping.
- 30 DAY EVALUATION
Take your time and check out your merchandise up close and personal
and see for yourself that it is everything we say it is!
- FREE SHIPPING BACK TO US
If for ANY reason you are not 100% thrilled with your purchase
just let us know and we'll send you return shipping instructions forpre-paid return shipping
(note:shipping fees incurred for returns that do not follow our return shippinginstructions will not be reimbursed)
- NO RESTOCKING FEE
Many companies charge a "re-stocking fee" for returned products...
Mint State Golddoes not!
No fine print... Love it or send it back!
- FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE
As soon as we receive your returned item (remember WE pay the return shipping costs)
we will refund your purchase price in full!
NO hassles, NO excuses, NO delays...
Love it or your money back. Period!
* NOTE: 30 DAY RETURN POLICY APPLIES TO NUMISMATIC ITEMS ONLY. BULLION ITEMS ARE BASED ON DAILY MARKET PRICES AND THEREFORE BULLION PRODUCTS CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- Must have verified paypal account with confirmed shipping address.
- Paypal e-Check:
- Allow 3-5 days to clear.
- Credit and Debit cards:
- Subject to bank specified transaction limits on Credit/Debit card purchases.
- 5–10 business day holding period for new credit card customers.
- All Credit Card transactions are subject to internal approval policies.
- Bullion payments must be initiated within 24 hours of order (or the next business day)
- We reserve the right to cancel bullion transactions if not paid within 24 hours or by the next business day.
All orders in the continental U.S. include FREE INSURED shipping
- Orders under $5,000 are shipped via USPS.
- Orders over $5,000 are shipped either USPS or UPS.
- Shipping method is our choice based on products and order totals.
- If you prefer a particular shipping method, please contact us. We do our best to accommodate special requests, however, extra charges may apply.
- Due to insurance requirements, some methods of shipment may not be available for some orders
- Please include your phone number with your payment to expedite shipment and delivery of your order.
Requirements and Limitations
- We are sorry, but we cannot ship to APO or NPO addresses.
Shipping days and Handling time
- Orders are processed within 1 business day of cleared payment.
- Shipping Days are Mon - Fri (except for Federal Holidays)
All of our numismatic products shipped to the USA are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Check our 100% positive response and offer with confidence.
- We haven't built our business on clients keeping coins they're unhappy with.
If you are unsatisfied with your numismatic purchase for any reason:
- Contact us within 30 days of receipt of all numismatic item(s)
- For items OVER $500 we will send you a pre-paid return shipping label, or instructions for returning the item pre-paid.
- Shipping fees incurred for returns of items priced over $500 will not be reimbursed if our return shippinginstructions are not followed.
- For items UNDER $500 buyer pays all return shipping costs and is not reimbursed for them.
We do not accept returns on bullion items
- Bullion items are priced according to daily market rates. As such, we cannot accept returns of bullion items.
- We often buy back bullion items at current market prices (exclusions apply) Please contact us if you have a bullion item you would like to sell back to us
- Orders totaling $1,501 or more are exempt from CA Sales tax
- Purchases can be combined to reach a total of $1,501
Mint State Gold (a division of Stuppler & Company)
5855 Topanga Canyon Blvd. Ste.410
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 9:30am - 5pm
After hours you may email us or call and leave a message. We will reply to emails and return phone calls the next business day during office hours.