2009 Jabo Foxfire 1 Run 3/4" Oxblood And Aventurine Marbles Box Of 6 Rare


2009 Jabo Foxfire 1 Run 3/4

This item has been shown 29 times.

Buy Now

2009 Jabo Foxfire 1 Run 3/4" Oxblood And Aventurine Marbles Box Of 6 Rare:
$30


A Beautiful Boxed Set from
Marlow Peterson's Personal Collection.JABO FOXFIRE 1 RUN 3/4" OXbloodAND AVENTURINE MARBLES BOX OF 6.MADE MAY 14, 2009.
THESE ARE LOADED WITH HEAVY OXblood!!
THIS IS A VERY NICE SET!!!NOT MANY OF THESE SETS WILL BE OFFERED!
VERY BEAUTIFUL AND RARE!!!
Marlow Peterson has hand selected these marblesfrom those he received.
COMBINED SHIPPING - PLEASE READWE COMBINE SHIPPING TO SAVE YOU MONEY,SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO PURCHASE MULTIPLE ITEMS.IF YOUR PURCHASES QUALIFY FOR AFLAT RATEBOX YOU SAVE EVEN MORE.THE MORE YOU PURCHASE THE MORE YOU SAVE. WE DO NOT MAKE MONEY ON SHIPPING! NOTE: ON MULTIPLEPURCHASES, DON'T CLICKBUY-IT-NOW AND PAY INSTANTLY FOR EACH ITEMSEPARATELY. INSTEAD, ADD THE ITEMS TO YOUR CART. THEN WHENDONE, GO TO THE CART AND CLICK THE BUTTON, "REQUEST TOTALFROMSELLER". I WILL THEN SEND YOU A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE FROM WHICHYOU CAN PAY. PLEASE DO THIS TO SAVE MONEY.THERE CAN BE NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPINGIFMULTIPLE ITEMS ARE PAID FOR SEPARATELY,AND I WAS NOT GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEND YOU A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE.THANK YOU. WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
NOTE: OUR NEW JABO PRICE GUIDE BOOKIS NOW AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGSFOR OTHER SETS AND MARBLES YOU MAY HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE.
A little background information on us...Marlow Peterson has collected marbles for over 40 years. He has a nice collection of hand-made and Vintage machine-made marbles.He also has a comprehensive collection of the JABO Classics and the JABO Special Contract Run Marbles, which are in very limited supply and becoming very valuable and sought after by marble collectors.He and Larry Castle have co-written 4 marble books together. They Published the first book ever written on machine-made marbles, then Published 2 other books. They then Published the first and only book on Cat's-Eye marbles. He and Larry also Published 3 Posters on machine and hand-made marbles. In 2013 Marlow and Denis Andelin have co-written and Published a book on the Andy Davis Top Sets and the Jabo Special Contract Run Marbles titled, "Marbles & Spinning Top Treasures". They also Published 2 Posters, one on the Jabo Special Contract Run Marblesand one on the Andy Davis Top Sets. In 2015 Marlow and Denis Published their second book, "A Price Guide for Jabo Marbles and More", which is a Price Guide to all the JABO Classics and the beautiful JABO Special Contract Run Marbles. Also the Sammy's Mountain Marbles and the Dave's AppalachianSwirls Marbles, and Marlow's Polymer Clay and Ceramic Marbles. If you are a Marble Collector, this is a must for you.Most of these Books and Posters are listed for sale right now on our site.This site is Marlow and Denis's official site for selling their personal collection of Marbles,Top Sets, Books and Posters.

!!!

Condition: MINT TO NEAR MINT AS MADE.

  • SIZE = about 3/4 inch
  • BOX = about 1.5 x 2.5 inches

Feel free to email me with any questions!

Shipping and Payment terms:
I accept Paypal only. Sorry.

I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES.

ALL ORDERS SHIP USPS FIRST CLASS OR PRIORITY MAIL. NOTE; PAYPAL TAKES 3% AND TAKES 10% OF THE SHIPPING COSTS, FOR A TOTAL OF 13% OF THE SHIPPING COSTS. PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION ON response FOR SHIPPING COSTS. THANK YOU.


I CAN SHIP INTERNATIONAL, BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE offerDING, FOR SHIPPING COST.

All items we ship are packaged with care and quality. If you request Insurance add $3.00 to the shipping cost.



2009 Jabo Foxfire 1 Run 3/4" Oxblood And Aventurine Marbles Box Of 6 Rare:
$30

Buy Now



(46)akro Agate Uv/glowing Marble Cullet And Pieces picture
(46)akro Agate Uv/glowing Marble Cullet And Pieces


Lot Of 50 Vintage White & Swirl Marbles  picture
Lot Of 50 Vintage White & Swirl Marbles


24 Vintage Marbles 10 Milk Glass Ones & 12 Cat's Eye Ones,and 2 Shooters Cats  picture
24 Vintage Marbles 10 Milk Glass Ones & 12 Cat's Eye Ones,and 2 Shooters Cats


Gorgeous Ravenswood Purple Swirl Vintage Marble .65
Gorgeous Ravenswood Purple Swirl Vintage Marble .65" Nm- Hawkeyespicks


Vintage German Red, Blue, White Onionskin Marble Polished picture
Vintage German Red, Blue, White Onionskin Marble Polished


30 Jabo Special Contract Marble Runs Unlaminated Poster And Letter Nice  picture
30 Jabo Special Contract Marble Runs Unlaminated Poster And Letter Nice