2009-w $10 Margaret Taylor First Spouse Gold Coin Pcgs Ms70
This item has been shown 46 times.
2009-w $10 Margaret Taylor First Spouse Gold Coin Pcgs Ms70:
Visit our store STORE NEWSLETTER
Add our store to your Favorites to receive our email newsletters about new items & special promotions.SIGN UP Categories Detailed seller ratings Criteria Average Rating Num Ratings Item as described 10245 Communication 10231 Shipping time 10543 Shipping and handling charges 10673 response
BEST SELLER - BEST SELLER - Once is not enough! Buy + Discover WHY
2020 $1 American Silver Eagle First Strike (#193305186826)
Splendid coin, great seller, and fast arrival! Will buy from again. A++++++
2020 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand - First Day of Issue (#193313186486)
Amazing item! Super fast shipping!! Great communication!! Recommended seller
2019 $5 Gold Eagle First Strike - Blue Flag Label (#223794319361)
This coin honors the wife of the 12th President Zachary Taylor, although the coin was the thirteenth release of the series overall.
The Margaret Taylor Gold Coin features the portrait of the First Lady on the obverse. The inscriptions include “Margaret Taylor,” “In God We Trust,” “Liberty,” the order of the Presidency “12th,” the years of the Presidential term “1849-1850,” and the date and mint mark “2009 W.” The obverse was designed by Phebe Hemphill and sculpted by Charles Vickers.
The reverse of the coin depicts a younger Margaret Taylor caring for a wounded soldier. She is known for having nursed wounded soldiers and counseling soldier’s wives during the Seminole War. The coin’s reverse inscriptions read “United States of America,” “E Pluribus Unum,” the legal tender face value “$10,” and the gold content and purity “1/2 oz. .9999 Fine Gold.” Design credit for the reverse goes to Mary Beth Zeitz, with sculpting performed by Jim Licaretz.
Product Details Metal Gold Weight (oz.) 0.50 Brand/Mint US Mint Denomination $10 Edge Reeded Guidelines
- Items under $100 will be shipped via USPS First Class mail, items over $100 will be shipped UPS 3 Day Select. Important: If an item is shipped via UPS it will require the signature of someone at least 21 years of age.
- If a P.O. Box is provided as a shipping address, we will ship via USPS regardless of value. "We ship within 1 business day. Full details below under "Shipping."
- A signature will be required for delivery.
- We will only ship to your registered PayPal address. Please be sure your address is correct before paying for the invoice.
- The best way to contact us is via the messaging system.
- Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us first, we will do our very best to help.
- Texas Gold & Silver Exchange will often have multiple quantities of coins. As a result, we will often use a "stock" photo to represent the item. When a "stock" photo is used, the actual item you receive is guaranteed to be of the same quality pictured.
- Texas Gold & Silver Exchange makes every effort to be sure that all items listed contain no inaccuracies or omissions. If an error is detected, it will be corrected and Texas Gold & Silver Exchange reserves the right to cancel or revoke any offer or purchase
Payment is required within 3 days of purchase. Payment through PayPal or with your credit card through PayPal.Shipping
U.S. Sales only. Items under $100 will be shipped via USPS First Class mail, items over $100 will be shipped UPS 3 Day Select. If a P.O. Box is provided as a shipping address, we will ship via USPS regardless of value. 1 business day handling time: If you pay for an item on Tuesday, tracking information will be uploaded by 11:59:59 pm on Wednesday. Handling time is measured in business days. Weekends and holidays aren't counted. For example, with our 1-day handling time if you pay on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, the tracking information will be uploaded by 11:59:59 pm on Monday.Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us and we will do our very best to help. Our products are 100% guaranteed authentic. We often have multiple quantities of items, so an exchange may be offered to resolve an issue. If you need to return an item, please contact us and let us know. Please include a copy of the original invoice to expedite the return. Items MUST be returned in their complete original package and/or graded holder. If the coin is removed from a graded holder, it cannot be returned.Contact Our Specialist
Copyright © 2019 TGSE, Inc. All Rights Reserved.