2011-12 Upper Deck Young Guns Rookie #226 Adam Henrique New Jersey Devils Psa 10
This item has been shown 39 times.
2011-12 Upper Deck Young Guns Rookie #226 Adam Henrique New Jersey Devils Psa 10:
*Please read condition #3 if you are a non-North American buyer*
Hello to all of my valued customers and potential customers!
Up for sale today is a stunning Adam Henrique card!
Don't let this astounding piece of sports history pass you by. Just imagine how great it would look in your personal collection. Surprise your friends, amaze your family, and confuse perfect strangers with this astounding hockey card. Condition is noted on top.
Now, onto the stuff we don't enjoy as much, even though they are very important to us all, my conditions of sale:
(1) I only accept PayPal payments and require payments within 5 business days, unless you let me know beforehand. Communication is key!
(2) If you have less than 50 buying response please contact me before buying the card.
(3) I will generally ship worldwide with the exception of Russia and many of the former Soviet satellite states. Internationally (anything outside of North America), I ONLY ship via regular mail and only to members with over 100 response due to excessive postage costs overseas! In my experience, regular mail overseas actually arrives faster than registered. If you have a COMC account to ship to, that is the only exception I will make for the countries not on my shipping list.
(4) If you have a history of leaving sellers negative response for trivial reasons, please do not buy the card, as I do not want a negative response for such nonsense as "shipped card in an 89.76 degree angle instead of a 90 degree angle", "my cat/child/houseplant bought the card by accident, I want a refund", or "this card is smaller than I thought". I also maintain documentation of all of my cards and my shipping runs, so if your plan is to buy a card, sign for the package, reclaim your money from PayPal and keep a rare card for free to attempt resale, please move on.
(5) I will answer any reasonable questions that you may have regarding the card. Communication and excellent service is what I believe in. I do my best to respond as quick as possible, but I may be away at a certain time so please be patient. Rude and/or pushy members will not be tolerated.
(6) I understand that sometimes we would like to see additional pictures of every possible angle of a card, however, due to the volume of business that I deal with both on , as well as on my business site, I will not be able to facilitate the taking of additional photographs of dozens of angles of cards priced under $20USD. I do my best to describe the condition of any of my cards as accurately as possible, and have established myself as a reputable dealer, seller, and business!
(7) Yes, I do combine shipping. However, purchaseFIFTEENor morebase thickness cards,SIXor moreregular jersey thickness cards (3=1 patch thickness),THREEor morethick patch cardsorTWOor more slabbed card and you are required to pay a flat $9.99 shipping rate, without exception, as the weight and width of the shipping envelope can no longer accommodate letter mail and has to be shipped as parcel. Larger items are charged a flat rate shipping as determined in each individual listing. Should the shipping rate be cheaper due to the particular selection of cards falling under that ratio, then the extra shipping paid will be manually refunded. Single or combined sales totaling the equivalent of $50CDN or more will require registered mail with tracking within North America without exception. Also note that I maintain high shipping standards and will never mail a card in a plain white envelope. All cards I send are safely packaged in a yellow bubble envelope with appropriate protection. All non-cards are also packaged safely
(8) I ONLY ship on Tuesdays and Fridays, so at no point will a wait for shipping ever exceed 3 BUSINESS days. The cut-off time to make it into a shipping load on one of these two days is 0500MST. If for whatever reason, I am unable to ship on one of those days (ie Stat Holiday), you will be informed.
(9)Be a reasonable buyer! Treat any seller as you would another person in real life or how you yourself would like to be treated in real life. Understand that the estimate for delivery is just that, an estimate, and not holy scripture. Delivery times within Canada usually take 2-4 weeks outside of my originating province and can take up to 3-5 weeks outside of Canada. Especially nowadays, mail has been moving much slower than ever. The moment the " estimate" goes a day over is not the moment to start filing claims against the seller (in fact you have 30 days after the last estimated day to file a claim). Be respectful and message me about any concerns prior to taking drastic steps after a single business week has passed! Members who are abusive or rude will also be blocked from all future listings.
Hopefully these reasonable conditions did not scare you off. If you are in the majority of buyers, many of these would not even apply to you, this is for the minority which cause the problems.
Happy buying and thank you for visiting my company's store!
Heroes of the Crease: Goaltending Museum and Memorabilia Ltd.