2012 Canada Silver Dollar Proof Set 200th Ann. Of The War Of 1812
This item has been shown 438 times.
2012 Canada Silver Dollar Proof Set 200th Ann. Of The War Of 1812:
2012 CANADA SILVER DOLLAR PROOF SET 200th Ann. of the War of 1812 Beginning in 2012, the Royal Canadian Mint issued two separate proof sets -- one with all coins (except the silver dollar) struck in their standard circulation alloys and a premium set struck in 99.99% fine silver. To commemorate the 200th Anniversary of the War of 1812, the Royal Canadian Mint issued this beautiful proof dollar depicting Upper Canada, Lower Canada, and First Nations fighters defending against an American invasion. All coins in this set are struck in their standard circulation composition in a fine frosted finish with mirror fields. This set is encapsulated and comes complete with Certificate of Authenticity and specially designed outer sleeve as issued by the Royal Canadian Mint.Specifications: Denomination: Silver $1 $2 $1 Loonie 50 Cents 25 Cents 10 Cents 5 Cents 1 Cent Composition: 99.99% Ag Nickel Ring
Brass Core Brass 100% Ni 100% Ni 100% Ni 100% Ni 100% Cu Weight: 23.17 g 7.5 g 6.65 g 8.0 g 5.1 g 2.1 g 4.55 g 2.5 Diameter: 36.07 mm 28.0 mm 26.5 mm 27.13 mm 23.88 mm 18.05 mm 21.2 mm 19.1 mm Thickness: 2.8 mm 1.8 mm 1.8 mm 2.0 mm 1.7 mm 1.2 mm 1.85 mm 1.45 mm Edge: Reeded Interrupted Serrations 11-Sided Reeded Plain Terms of Sale
- Some items may use stock photos. We will accurately describe the condition of every item and can provide additional photos upon request.
- We guarantee all of our items to be genuine.
- All grades are our opinion, based on the Sheldon Coin Grading Scale.
- All payments must be made through PayPal or in our store through local pick-up.
- We will only ship to addresses registered to the buyer's account. We cannot ship to another requested address.
- Canadian buyers must pay all applicable Sales Tax on items that are not 99.9% pure gold or silver. Ontario residents must pay HST.
- Feel free to contact us regarding any questions you may have!
- Please allow for two (2) days handling time for every order.
- All items are shipped via Canada Post
- Canadian residents: Regular Parcel or Lettermail, where applicable
- US residents: Tracked Packet USA or USA Letter-post, where applicable
- International Customers: Please contact us for shipping availability and cost.
- Large items and items requiring additional insurance coverage may incur additional shipping cost.
- We offer combined shipping! Please let us know you would like to order additional items and when you are finished -- we'd be happy to modify your invoice to reflect the combined shipping cost.
- We accept returns for domestic order up to 30 days after the receipt date. Please contact us if you have an issue with your item.