2x3 Baby Graflex Camera With Graflok Back
This item has been shown 0 times.
2x3 Baby Graflex Camera With Graflok Back:
2X3 BABY GRAFLEX CAMERA
MISSING: Tubular finder.
Bellows are clean, soft, and pliable. No light leaks detected.
All mechanics work OK.
Body is very clean.
Lens is Graflex Graftar 4.5/103 in CENTURY SYCHROMATIC, double action shutter.
It's a gun term, means one push of the lever cocks and shoot.
Speeds: T, B, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200
Aperture: f/4.5 - 32
Lens board original black anodized aluminum.
Two extra selfmade boards included. Made of hard plastic.
Bigger hole on one of them for mount lenses like 127mm - 135mm
Check the pictures.
Check my other action for more Items.
If you have any questions - ASK.
I will not shower you with unnecessary Emails.
I do not send Email telling you that you won the Item. No need to tell you something what you already know.
If you pay by PayPal, I do not send Email confirming payment received, I just leave you response same or next day.
Since I use USPS and packages don't have tracking numbers, which I can pass to you, I do not send Email confirming shipping. After it's in the Mail, I mark Item "As shipped" on listing and you can see it's In The Mail, same or next day on your side.
This cuts down my time spend on the Item and helps keeping Handling charges lower.
I WILL let you know if there are some discrepancy in transaction and I DO respond to ALL Emails you send me.
buyer pays Actual shipping by USPS - Plus $4.50 Packaging and Handling charge which is included in shipping calculator.
Insurance - Optional, at buyer request. Amount depends on final Item price.
International buyers - Please keep in mind, that I do not reduce offer amount in custom declaration and definitely not sending item as a GIFT. SORRY.
Item shipped within Five business days of payment receipt. Usually end of the week.
I DO COMBINE SHIPPING AND REDUCE S/H FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS.
I am camera technician by trade for over 35 years, eastcamtech.com, so I know thing or two about cameras and other equipment, especially mechanical stuff.
I try to describe items I sell, to the best of my knowledge.
However, I am only a human and may overlook some small things.
So, if you find Something, WHICH DO NOT CORRESPOND WITH MY DESCRIPTION, PLEASE do not jump the gun.
Get I touch with me and together we will try to solve the problem without injuries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• I guarantee the item to be as described.
• By offerding on the item you acknowledge that your offer is a legally binding contract and you have the ability and resource to complete this transaction. You also acknowledge and accept that no refunds or support will be provided for any items listed AS-IS, unless TRIAL period mentioned in description or Item condition does not correspond with description.
• Winning buyer must get in touch with seller within three days after action end, or Seller has the option to offer item to other buyers or re-list.
• Payment is due within 10 days after action end. If payment is not received within 10 days, Item will be re-listed and buyer will be reported to as non-paying member.
If Winning buyer has some problems with payment, please contact me immediately and keep me informed of the progress.
• If loss or damage occurs to the item during shipment, it is buyers responsibility to file a claim. At buyers request and expense, Seller will insure the shipment per buyers instructions. Seller has no obligation for shipments, which are lost or damaged, but whenever possible will cooperate to help buyer obtain reimbursement or compensation for their loss from the carrier.
• Seller reserves the right not to sell to buyers with negative or hidden response.