9" Ceramic Passover Plate Gold Painted, Pesach Seder Night Tray, Made In Israel
This item has been shown times.
9" Ceramic Passover Plate Gold Painted, Pesach Seder Night Tray, Made In Israel :
Ceramic Passover Seder Plate, 9", Brand New
This elegant Seder plate is made of ceramic and coated with shiny protective varnish, with24kgold accents around the edges. It features 6 recesses with charming paintingsof the 6traditionalfoods of the Passover Seder. The names of the symbolic foods are inscribed in Hebrew. Handy size and practical design.
Size (D) :9 inch /23 cm
Weight :1.3 Lbs /0.6 Kg
Click here for morePassover Itemsin store
Cleaning instructions:Do not use strong chemical materials / detergents, or scratching materials like scotch/brush etc.
please note, the wine is forillustrationonly, not for sale :)
The Passover Seder Plate: the Passover seder plate is a special plate containing symbolic foods . Each of the six items arranged on the plate has special significance to the retelling of the story of the Exodus from Egypt , which is the focus of this ritual meal : Maror , chazeret , charoset , karpas , Z'roa, Beitzah (egg)
The six foods of Two types of bitter herbs, symbolizing the bitterness and harshness of the slavery which the Jews endured in Ancient Egypt. For maror, many people use freshly grated horseradish or whole horseradish root. Chazeret is typically romaine lettuce, whose roots are bitter-tasting. Either the horseradish or romaine lettuce may be eaten in fulfillment of the mitzvah of eating bitter herbs during the Seder.Charoset; A sweet, brown, pebbly mixture, representing the mortar used by the Jewish slaves to build the storehouses ofEgypt.Karpas; A vegetable other than bitter herbs, usually parsley but sometimes something such as celery or cooked potato, which is dipped into salt water (Ashkenazi custom), vinegar (Sephardi custom) or charoset (older custom, still common amongst Yemenite Jews) at the beginning of the Seder.Z'roa; A roasted shank bone, symbolizing the korban Pesach (Pesach sacrifice), which was a lamb offered in was then roasted and eaten as part of the meal on Seder night.Beitzah; A roasted egg, symbolizing the korban chagigah (festival sacrifice) that was offered in was then roasted and eaten as part of the meal on Seder night.
Feel free toemail us with any question
Liorel, Art from IsraelFind a special gift
Uniqueart works & gifts, handmade by Israeli artists
Vintageantiques & collectibles from the early days of Israel
- Shipping Worldwide from Israel. All orders are insured for loss or damage
- Shipping Options: Express, Standard and Sea mail. By default, Parcels up to 2 kg will be sent by standard Airmail and over 2 kg by Express mail. Shipping by sea is cheaper and takes over a month, please contact us for a quote
- ShippingTime (to most places in the world): Standard mail: 7-14 business days (1-3 weeks), Express mail: 4-5 business days, Sea Mail (Economy) – 1-2 months
- Combined Shipping: We will be happy to combine shipping costs and help you save as possible. If you think of purchasing other items from store please let us know so we can hold your order, and when finished shopping ask us to send a combined invoice by clicking "Request Total from Seller".
- Shipping price is determined according to weight and includes the cost of Insurance,handling and packaging labor and packing materials
- Domestic handling time for Handcrafted / Handmade items may take 6-8 business days, or more as stated in the description
- Wrapping and packing are done with great care, using the proper padding and packaging materials, to insure safe arrival of the goods
- Payment - All major credit cards are accepted with Paypal. Payment must be made within two weeks. If you need more time please let us know in advance.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied - we're not satisfied.
For more informationplease see our Ordering & ShippingPage
Thank you for visiting
Similarspelling: Jewish festival holiday Passover table Spring festival Pesach night seder table MatzoPesah hag haAviv Egyptians king pharaoh Israelites Israeli slaves ten plagues yosef 12 tribes of Israel Pessach Kosher Matsa matso Paysokh Matzos Peysekh Passahfest Pessah Pesakh HagadahMatzaten commandmentsUnleavened Bread Liberty Exodus Egypt Moses rabenu Bnei yisrael people of Israel tables of the covenant Chag Hamatzot three pilgrim festivals Haggadah Paque Pasch Jews Judaism Easter Maza Shmura Matzah Hagadahagaddah judiacaHome Nisan Nissan Tradition Religion Ritual Mitzvah Torah Shabbat Shalom