Birth Of First Child Celebration Mug Charles&diana 1982 Reg.95$ Made In England For Sale
Click to view supersize image
Birth of First Child
Charles & Diana
Made in England
Height: 3 1/2"
Charles and Diana
Birth of First Child
Prince William of Wales
Charles and Diana's first official engagement together as a married couple was in Wales in October 1981. Diana did not even look her best. The Princess was pregnant, though the world would not know it until the following month, on 5 November 1981. It was all smiles and congratulations at the news of the royal baby. A beloved Princess, who so loved children, was going to have one of her own and produce an heir to the throne.
The day after William's birth, Charles wrote to his friends Hugh and Emilie van Cutsem: 'I can't tell you how excited and proud I am. He really does look surprisingly appetising and has sausage fingers just like mine.' In a different note, Diana wrote to her friend: 'William has brought us such happiness and contentment and consequently I can't wait for masses more.'
Prince William was christened, as royal tradition demands, in the Music Room at Buckingham Palace on 4 August 1982. The ceremony was preformed by Dr. Robert Runcie, the Archbishop of Canterbury. It was also the Queen Mother's 82nd birthday, which why Charles and Diana chose the date. After the ceremony, the Royal Family adjourned to the White Drawing Room for formal pictures. The baby prince was wearing Queen Victoria's exquisite Honiton silk and lace christening robe, a special and fragile treasure worn by five generations of royalty.
SOUTH FLORIDA ESTATE SALE
( It is a part of a large 300+ pieces Royal Doulton, Lladro, Swarovski collection. Please, check out other Royal Doulton available for sale!)
This celebration mug is a part of old Estate collection. This is a very old piece so please, examine all close up pictures for your buying consideration. It is been kept in curio cabinet for more than 30 years. You are welcome to ask any questions prior offerding. We can ship it anywhere within continental U.S. for a flat rate of 11.00$. It includes shipping, delivery confirmation and packaging material.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
FREE SHIPPING within continental USA!
The residents of Hawaii,Alaska, US Territories and INTERNATIONAL buyers must contact us for the shipping rate before offerding/buying
- The Shipping Charge is a flat rate and it includes postage, delivery confirmation, insurance up to the value (if specified), shipping box (from 0.99$ to 5.99$ depends on a size) and packaging material (bubble wrap, wrapping paper, foam if needed)
- We can ship this item to all continental states. Please, contact us for shipping charges to Hawaii and Alaska.
- We can make special delivery arrangements to Canada, Australia and Western Europe.
- USPS (United States Postal Service) is the courier used for ALL shipping.
- Delivery confirmation is included in all U.S. shipping charges. (No Exceptions)
- We will reply to questions & comments as quickly as we possibly can, usually within a day.
- Please ask any questions prior to placing offers.
- Acceptable form of payment is PayPal
- All items we list are guaranteed authentic or your money back.
- Please note that slight variations in color are to be expected due to camera, computer screen and color pixels and is not a qualification for refund.
- Shipping fees are not refunded.
- response is a critical issue to both buyers and sellers on .
- If you have a problem with your item please refrain from leaving negative or neutral response until you have made contact and given a fair chance to rectify the situation.
- As always, every effort is made to ensure that your shopping experience meets or exceeds your expectations.
- response is an important aspect of . Your positive response is greatly appreciated!
Click to view supersize image Click to view supersize image Click to view supersize image Click to view supersize image
This item has been shown 26 times.
Birth Of First Child Celebration Mug Charles&diana 1982 Reg.95$ Made In England: $38