May 18th, 2013 Armed Forces Day May 19th, 2013 Pentecost May 20th, 2013 Whit Monday May 21st, 2013 World Day for Cultural Diversity May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth
British Eic P-1841 Sappers And Miners Sword Bayonet For Sale
Powered by Frooition Pro
British EIC P-1841 Sappers and Miners Sword Bayonet
Click here to view full size.
Full Size Image
Click to close full size.
British EIC P-1841 Sappers and Miners Sword Bayonet
Type of Manufacture: New Made Item
New Made Item: This is an all steel high quality reproduction of the very rare Sappers and Miners bayonet. Copied directly from an original in the IMA collection, this bayonet was designed to fit a British Sappers and Miners Carbine however it also fits all the EIC pattern muskets with a .75 bore and the straight style F pattern bayonet spring catch. Sometimes referred to ad a P-1841 Sword Bayonet it has a formidable knuckle guard and a 22” blade making this a very intimidation addition to your East India Company musket.
This is one of the most impressive and important bayonets of the British Victorian era!
How We Sell
How We Sell
Every item listed in our store is described in one of two ways:"Original / Used" or "New Made / Brand New". Original items are sometimes referred to as Military Antiques, Military Collectibles, or simply Militaria. New Made items are sometimes referred to as Replicas or Reproductions. The condition of New Made items is always the same but can vary in very minor ways, such as shade of color, etc.
We display multiple images and write detailed descriptions of the products we sell in order to provide the customer with as much information as possible so you know what to expect when you open the box.
We always make our very best effort to satisfy your needs, but there are no guarantees, which is why we have a 7 business day return policy, please review our return policy on item listings and listed inside our store.
How We Sell
Welcome to an International Military Antiques, Ibc listing. IMA Inc was founded by Christian Cranmer in 1981. In 2004, his son Alexander joined the business and together (with plenty of help from their magnificent staff) they have grown IMA to become the world leader of the Military Collectibles, Military Antiques and the Militaria industry. We offer thousands of military antique items, including very rare original pieces spanning the past five centuries, as well as hard to find top quality new made reproductions. IMA supplied some of the world's foremost Military Museums, Film Productions (Saving Private Ryan), Collectors, and Re-enactors. However, most IMA customers are just everyday people that happen to share our passion for history. We are an American company with European roots. Our corporate offices are located in Gillette, New Jersey, less than one hour from New York City. Our newly opened retail showroom, the IMA Gallery is located just 1.5 hours west of NYC, just off Route 78 in Easton, PA.
We hope you enjoy our items and encourage you to visit our facebook page, website and YouTube page for all they have to offer. Please feel free to contact our excellent customer service department with questions about anything that we are selling on . Thank you very much for visiting.
How We Sell
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
No other form of payment is accepted.
How We Sell
Our goal is to ship all items within 48 hours of cleared payment (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS- ALL IMPORT DUTIES (such as VAT), IMPORT TAXES, DELIVERY SURCHARGES, BROKERAGE FESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPORT RELATED CHARGE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
All items are shipped by tracked service through UPS or USPS.
Once items are dispatched we cannot alter transit times, as UPS and USPS are responsible for all transit commitments.
We ship to delivery addresses provided by PayPal. Before you pay, please make sure PayPal address matches the address to which you would like us to ship.
We reserve the right not to ship to unconfirmed addresses for multiple offers using PayPal. Payment will be refunded for unacceptable multiple orders, and in addition those orders will also be canceled from .
Tracking numbers are automatically emailed the day an item is shipped. If you do not receive an email and you think your item has shipped please check your SPAM folder before contacting us.
Only items ordered together at checkout may be combined into one shipment.
Shipping Carriers & Rates
Carriers- UPS & USPS
U.S. Domestic (48 States) Ground Service Rate: FREE
International & Alaska/Hawaii Rates- Calculated by weight and service speed
The majority of items sold by IMA can be shipped to most countries around the world. However, some items are restricted depending on the delivery location. We do our very best to block restricted orders before purchase, but in some cases we may not stop a restricted order until after it has been placed. In those instances, the order will be canceled and refunded before it leaves our warehouses.
Estimated Transit Times
- Ground: 3-7 business days
- UPS Expedited: Depends on location, generally 3-5 business days
- UPS Express: Depends on location, generally 2-3 business days
- USPS Priority International- Depends on location, typically 1-3 weeks.
Important notes about IMA shipping policy:
- Most orders will be shipped within 48 hours after cleared payment.
- All displayed delivery dates are ESTIMATES, not guaranteed days of arrival. While the majority of orders will arrive on the estimated dates some orders may be delayed for various reasons. If you need an order by a specific date please place the order on then call 908-903-1200 to confirm that we can meet your requirements.
- International customers are responsible for any and all import duties, tarriffs and delivery surcharges.
How We Sell
We care about our customers and will always try to help you, so if you have any problems please contact us immediately. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve problems; we understand the concern and frustration you may have and will do our very best to resolve any and all issues. PLEASE CONTACT US AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE BEFORE LEAVING ANY NEGATIVE response OR OPENING ANY DISPUTES ON PAYPAL. All communications are handled by our customer service team through e-mail, we strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, however in the case of an urgent issue. Please call 908-903-1200 between 8:30 am - 5 pm (EST), Monday through Friday for expedited service.
We know it's sometimes necessary to exchange or return an item. We want to make it easy.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange Instructions:
- Your return must be postmarked within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- You DO NOT need a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- You may return anything unused or unaltered for a refund, exchange or store credit, whatever you prefer.
- Unaltered Condition means that no restoration, painting, major cleaning, or change of any kind has occurred.
- Complete the returns from on reverse side of your invoice/order packing slip.
- Secure your merchandise in the original packaging, if available, and enclose the completed returns form.
- Affix the provided return address label over the original shipping label on your package.
- The return address label provided by IMA is not pre-paid. It is only an adhesive label with our correct address.
- Take this package to your preferred shipping carrier.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs (both ways) unless the product error was the fault of IMA. For items purchased with "free shipping" the initial shipping fee will be deducted from your refund or exchange.
- We strongly recommend you insure the return and get a tracking number as we cannot issue a refund, exchange or credit in the event of a lost or damaged return.
- We refund money by the same method used for purchase.
- A credit or exchange will not be issued until IMA reviews the returned merchandise.
- IMA reserves the right to have 7 business days to review any and all returns, but we typically handle returns within a few business days.
- Due to the nature of our products, reviewing returns can be a long and involved process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If you do not have your original invoice/packing slip, simply ship your merchandise to: IMA Returns Department, 1000 Valley Road, Gillette, NJ, 07933, USA. Be sure to include a brief note telling us your name, order number (if you have it), explanation as to why you are returning your item and how you'd like us to proceed (refund, store credit, exchange).
We leave response immediately after response is left for IMA. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US AND WAIT FOR A RESPONSE BEFORE LEAVING ANY NEGATIVE response OR OPENING ANY DISPUTES ON PAYPAL. Negative response and PayPal disputes should be used as a VERY LAST RESORT. We will resolve your issue before either option is required- that is a promise.
While we try very hard to avoid any restocking fees, in some very rare instances such as large, complex, or special orders, IMA Inc reserves the right to apply a 20% surcharge of the overall order cost. Applying restocking fees is very unusual and the typical return will not have a restocking fee applied.
Due to multiple warehouses, the pace of fulfillment requirements, and high order volume we are unable to honor any order cancellation requests. You are free to return the order for a refund (minus all shipping fees).
Items Damaged in Transit
If you receive a package that appears damaged or which you believe has incurred damage in transit, contact us right away. We will notify UPS about a pending claim. UPS will pick up the parcel for examination. (UPS rules, not ours). UPS will respond to IMA and we will try to ship your replacement order out as soon as possible. If a problem exists and you suspect that it did not arise in shipping, please contact us immediately. UPS claims can take up to four weeks, but typically are resolved sooner. If you received your order by US MAIL please contact IMA immediately.
Delivery Mistakes & Problems
If there is a problem or error with a delivery please contact IMA right away. We retain tracking numbers for all UPS & USPS shipments. We also maintain a secure database of customer addresses. If a mistake was made and IMA is responsible, we will correct it out of our cost. If the mistake was made by the shipping carrier they are responsible for all additional costs but we will work with you to have the issue resolved quickly and completely. If the mistake was the error of the customer, we will do our very best to assist you in completing a successful delivery but the customer will be responsible for all additional fees including the total cost of the order.
Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
This item has been shown 1667 times.
British Eic P-1841 Sappers And Miners Sword Bayonet: $115