Camo Ww1 M-16 German Steel Trench Helmet Shell Gbn 64 Wwi Camouflage Stahlhelm
This item has been shown 2 times.
Camo Ww1 M-16 German Steel Trench Helmet Shell Gbn 64 Wwi Camouflage Stahlhelm :
Beautiful!Camo WW1 M-16German Steel Trench HelmetSHELL OnlyGBN 64 WWICamouFlage Stahlhelm
- You Are offerding on a FormerCamo WW1 Helmet
- Model M-16 German Steel Trench Helmet
- SHELL ONLY - With Pins
- Manufacturer GBN
- Manufactured by Gebrueder Bing A.G 64
- WWI CamouFlage Stahlhelm
- Perfect candidate for easy restoration
- Circa 1916
- Shell Size 64
- From a WWII Veteran Estate along with 2 other German Helmets
- Superb Attic Find!
- Excellent Plus Condition Overall
- Early CamouFlage Exterior Paint Nearly Gone
- Easy to seeManufacturing & Size markings on the Left Ear Skirt
- Some Surface Rust Spots on and inside the shell as seen
- Inside & Outside of Pot Look great - Just the way you want to see!!!
- Original Liner Pins Surface rusty too, but in Good Condition as pictured
- Original Lugs/Bales and Bolts Very Good!
- Exterior of Shell is Mighty Fine as Photographed
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition
- Please examine all photos on your large computer screen, not just on your phone, prior to offerding or buying.
- Take a Good Long Look!
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY on this SuperUnique Item!
An AmazingExample of an Original 1916 Era Storm Trooper Helmet!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite sales
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.