Casino King Slot Machine & Bank, Waco Japan, Vintage, Needs Repair
This item has been shown 0 times.
Casino King Slot Machine & Bank, Waco Japan, Vintage, Needs Repair:
Vintage Waco Casino King Slot Machine Bank One Armed Bandit - Needs Repair
This Vintage, Waco Japan Casino King Slot Machine and Bank needs repair. The slot arm pulls, but the spinning icons do not spin. For the repair savvy individual, this may be an inexpensive purchase. This item would make an excellent addition to your game room, collector’s room or man cave.
The machine itself is in excellent condition, no chips, cracks or scratches. There is minor wear with minimal scratches, no chips or cracks. This item is heavy and substantial, not a cheap lightweight toy. The machine is made of metal with a plastic arm.
Made in Japan, these machines are hard to find. Note, this item is a toy and not a machine that would have or was played in an actual casino.
The Casino King works with real quarters. Store your coins in the bank and when you win, you win your coins back. A red light flashes and bell rings when the jackpot is hit!! The flashing light works, it needs 2 – C batteries. There is a black button in back to push and it will hold the coins. You can also play this machine without any coins. Even when you win with no coins, the red light flashes and the bell rings.
This item is sold as a game only and not intended for gambling.
- Can play with or without coins
- This is a one-owner machine. It was purchased in the 1980’s and has been a conversation piece in my adult game room.
- Measures approximately 16" tall x 12" wide x 9 1/2" deep
- Flashing light requires 2 C batteries (not included)
- Instruction sheet included
- NOTE: This game and bank is not a gaming device. This is for entertainment only.
- This item comes from a smoke free home
- I only accept PayPal
- Shipping in the Continental United States only
- No returns accepted. Item Sold As Is
Thank you for looking