Cruise Crazy: The Cruise Addict's Survival Guide By Bob Mick (2007, Softcover)
This item has been shown 7 times.
Cruise Crazy: The Cruise Addict's Survival Guide By Bob Mick (2007, Softcover):
You are looking at the book: Cruise Crazy: The Cruise Addict's Survival Guide by Bob Mick (aka Dr. Kruz Nutty)
- previously owned. Read gently. Great Condition for a light read on your next cruise!
- softcover (2007)
- fun, lighthearted read for those who love cruising!
- take the tongue-in-cheek evaluations to learn your level of cruise addiction!
- from the stock description: For millions of people every year, a cruise isn't just a delightful vacation--it's an obsession. These Cruise Crazies have simply GOT TO BE ON ONE--landlubber jobs and responsibilities be damned. Luckily for their caregivers and traveling companions, there is a new behavioral therapy guide by Dr. Kruz Nutty (a.k.a. Bob Mick), the world's premier authority on cruise addiction. Through Dr. Nutty's Cruise Crazy, discover which of the four levels of cruise addiction you have reached and take note of the wacky pre- and post-cruise rituals and obsessive-compulsive symptoms that give cruise addicts away.
Thanks for looking!
Your positive response is appreciated and reciprocated. Don’t let the response score fool you. I’ve processed many more successful transactions, but not everyone leaves response. I know, you’re bombarded with requests to “rate” everything these days, but please take a moment to support independent sellers on the marketplace sites. While I’m not a 24/7 selling machine,I enjoy selling online as a private seller.I do check my account often for sales, offers, and questions.Transactions are processed quickly because I enjoy getting the items packed up and off to the buyer.
The items listed for sale are clean, personal items from a smoke-free, pet-friendlyhome.I'm an honest and reasonable person with some things to sell simply because I don't need them. Perhaps you do. I try to write as descriptively as possible, but feel free to ask if I’ve left out a point that’s important to you.Anything visible in the pictures is considered a part of the description. Pleasecontact me with any questions about an item or any issue related to our transaction. My goal is to provide you with 100% satisfaction!So if I've got it and you want it, let's do business. Happy shopping and thanks for looking.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All items
are sold AS IS. Descriptions are to the best of my knowledge.Please
write if you have any further questions about an item.
- NO returns. Please offer, offer, and purchase accordingly.
-PayPalpreferred. Confirmed addresses needed. Payment appreciatedwithin 3 daysofthe close of the item via offer acceptance or winning offer. Buy It Now pays immediately and is much appreciated. Non-paid items will be reported to the marketplace.
- Residents of Washington, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, or other states may be subject to the marketplace adding sales tax in accordance with their policies.
-Oncepaymentis received, I ship promptly by USPS.
- Please allow additional time for the post office to accept the item and put it in the tracking system if the purchase is made on weekends or holidays.
- Shipping costs are calculated for each item. I list the most economical shipping class appropriate for each item. I only charge the calculated postage; I don’t add extra handling charges. Items that are sent Priority Mail have only the insurance included by the USPS.
- Any additional insurance or handling requests must be made and paid for by the buyer.
- Some items may be listed with the offer of Free Shipping. Any free options will be the most economical, including the use of Media Mail for books, DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, or other qualifying media.
- Items ship only within theUnited States.Sorry, no APO/FPO. NO class="MsoNormal">
For all questions or issues please Contact Me! Thank you.