Dept 56 Sledding Snowbosrd Ski Hill & Photo With Santa Replace Large Belt Repair For Sale
The display pieces are not for sale. They are Mine!
Exact Replacement Belt. Don't be fooled by somebody claiming to be an Expert by selling cheap rubber bands. You can save a $1.00 by buying their Belt, but you will be replacing it in a year or two.
I live 10 minutes from Dept. 56's Headquarters. I bought my first piece in 1990.
Over 5 years experience helping customers fix their Dept. 56 Village pieces.
If you need 2 or more Belts, Change the Quantity Box to 2 or more,
then the free shipping will come up at checkout.
See my other Dept. 56items
Dept. 56 Replacement Belt or Light Bulb
* This sale is forONE BELT.
I know this Belt fitsthese pieces:
* Village Animated Sledding Hill(First & Second Photo)
*NorthPole "Photo with Santa" #56.52790 (Third & Fourth Photo)
* AnimatedSnowboard Hill # 53408
* Ski Slope should also fitother Dept.56 and other villagepieces.Measure your piece to see if has the same pulley/belt/motor configuration.
* St Nicholas Square Ski Slope and Photo
***** If you need a belt for Dept. 56:
** Lego Warehouse Forklift # 56819 or
** "Loading the Sleigh" 52732
Let me know. It Is a DIFFERENT BELT.
* This sale is forONE BELT. The belt on the right is a used, stretched belt.
* Buy Two or More Belts or Bulbs and shipping is FREE.
* If you need to order more than one item, you can change the quantity box to what you need.
* If you need alight bulb ($9.99 each)for "Photo with Santa", please let me know. Please test your light bulb first, it could be your camera. I test all bulbs before I ship them. See below..
*If yourDown Hill Sledders get stuck in the tunnel or your 3 children do not rotate around the rotating track to get their pictures taken, chances are, the belt has stretched to the point,where it does not work.
*With theunit turned off, just remove the screwson the bottomof your piece with a #1 Phillips Screwdriver. Thenturn on your piece(Do not touch any electrical contacts!!) and observe the brass colored pulley. Ifthe pulleyis still spinning and your pieces or the Big white belt (Sledding Hill)does not move, then the blackbelt is stretched and it will not work properly.
*** It's pretty easy, but it works best with a small magnetic #1 Phillips screwdriver, otherwise the screws like to fall off when you reassemble it. Do not over tighten the screws and make sure the screws go in nice and easy, otherwise you will strip the screw holes.Good luck. Any questions, please let me know. Should take about 5-10 minutes to replace. ***
Test your light Bulb:
You will need a "AA" or "AAA" battery, some wire or a paper clip and some tape (or three hands). Tape one end of the wire to the negative and hold your bulb to the positive and then touch the screw side of your bulb with the other end of the wire. See the last picture..
I do Combine shipping costs.
Paymentis due within3 Days, unless notified.
All packages are shipping via USPS within 48 business hours after payment has cleared.
Merchandise shipped uninsured is the sole responsibility of the buyer. 1st class mail, media mail and parcel post packages have longer transit times.I amnot responsible for USPS transit times or customs processing times. Transit times provided by USPS may vary with package destination and may take longer during peak times.
This item has been shown 8000 times.