Fine German Parcel Gilt Silver Torah Shield (tas) Ca 1870 Judaica For Saletemplate Mouse Over the Images Below to Enlarge The pictures do not do justice to this magnificent item.
A Fine German Silver Torah Shield (TAS) Ca 1870, Judaica.
A fine German silver (NOT silver plated) Torah shield (TAS) Ca 1870, Judaica.
With beaded and foliate border surrounding the quilted field with chased pillars, applied with the Tables of The Decalogue, two ramping lions and a Torah crown (all gilt).
The shield is also applied with a plaque box with a gilt silver plaque inscribed in Hebrew "Sabbath" on one side and "Passover" on the other.
Connected with a hanging chain.
Marked – 750.
Very good condition; recently polished.
Measures: 29cm X 23.5cm / 11.4in X 9.25in.
Weight: 504gr / 198.4oz.
Free shipping, handling and insurance.
Highly sought after by collectors.
A superb Jewish, Judaica, Hebrew, Israel item.
Good Solid Provenance: Property from the Manchester Great, New and Central Synagogue
“Due to the amalgamation of many different Synagogues over many years, the Manchester Great New and Central Synagogue have been left with a large amount of silver items which are surplus to requirements.
These items have been held unused in storage for decades.
The Synagogue now feels that it is time to release these items, so that they can once again be either used for their original purposes, or at least appreciated for their own intrinsic beauty.”Measurements : Marks : 29cm X 23.5cm / 11.4in X 9.25in.
See item description. Weight : Condition : 504gr / 198.4oz. See item description. Contact Us : We are happy to provide fast customer service over email, phone, or fax.
Click the "Ask Seller A Question" link at the top of this page.
Our number: 0099-5502
- We accept payment by PayPal
- Payment should be received within three working days from purchase.
- Israeli buyers to pay the current VAT, which is roughly 16%.
- We guarantee the items we sell are as described. Should we accidentally ship the wrong item, you may return that item.
- ALL returns must be authorized.
- Buyer must notify us within 48 hours of receipt that the item differs from its description. Refunds are given only if the item is not as represented, the return was authorized by us, and the item was shipped back within five days from authorization date.
- Item must be returned by registered insured mail and packed well, like we packed it.
- Item must be returned undamaged and in original condition.
- Refund will be for the actual amount paid including shipping and insurance cost. We do not take responsibility for any personal or third party losses.
- Worldwide shipping, handling and insurance are free of charge.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- All items are shipped from Israel within 5 business days after receiving your payment.
- All items are shipped by Express Mail Service (EMS), which usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive from shipping date, traceable on USPS website.
Free of charge - see above.
Our number: 0099-5502Unique template design, marketing, and strategy consulting from As Was®
This item has been shown 0 times.