Home Canning Self Sufficiency Food Recipes Backwoods Prepper 34 Book Set - D201
This item has been shown 34537 times.
Home Canning Self Sufficiency Food Recipes Backwoods Prepper 34 Book Set - D201:
Canning and Food Preservation
Book Collection on CD
In these tough times, it is good to know how to be a bit more self sufficient. One way to do this is to have more control over your food supply. Canning and preservation has long been used to make the most of harvest time and bargain prices in the local supermarkets.
Canning is fun and is easy to do once you know how. This collection will teach you the latest techniques for safe canning and food preservation as well as offer you thousands of recipes to can every type of food imaginable: not just fruits and vegetables but also meats, seafood and much more. By studying these guides and applying their knowledge, you will soon be able to build a pantry food of tasty, healthy preservative free food that will stay nutritious for many years - making it a great way to build a food storage problem or as a supplement when things are a bit tight.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
The collection begins with the USDA’s Complete Guide to Home Canning. This series of booklets gives you the latest best practices for safe canning, discusses the equipment and materials you need for successful canning and includes hundreds of recipes and techniques for all your canning needs.
- Introduction & complete table of contents for all 7 guides
- Principles of Home Canning
- Selecting, Preparing, and Canning Fruit and Fruit Products
- Selecting, Preparing, and Canning Tomatoes and Tomato Products
- Selecting, Preparing, and Canning Vegetables and Vegetable Products
- Preparing and Canning Poultry, Red Meats, and Seafood
- Preparing and Canning Fermented Food and Pickled Vegetables
- Preparing and Canning Jams and Jellies
The collection continues with our archive of Historic Canning Books - This collection of 34 historic canning and food preservation books will teach you everything you need to know about the many food preservation techniques as well as thousands of recipes for your canning adventures.
- Successful canning and preserving; (1917) - 405 pages
- Canning in the South (1893) - 85 pages
- Canning and preserving (1887) - 78 pages
- Canning, preserving and jelly making (1915) - 189 pages
- Home canning & drying of vegetables & fruits (1919) - 32 pages
- Home canning by the cold pack method (1917) - 58 pages
- Canning and how to use canned foods (1916) - 191 pages
- Everywomans canning book; the A B C of safe home canning and preserving (1918) - 96 pages
- Preserving and canning; a book for the home economist (1914) - 104 pages
- Vegetable gardening and canning; a manual for garden clubs (1917) - 96 pages
- Preservation of food; canning, preserving, drying and preserving of eggs (1917) - 16 pages
- Preservation of food. Home canning, preserving, jelly-making, pickling, drying (1919) - 42 pages
- Save it for winter; modern methods of canning, dehydrating, preserving and storing vegetables and fruit for winter use, with comments on the best things to grow for saving, and when and how to grow them (1918) - 206 pages
- Home and farm food preservation (1918) - 276 pages
- Recipes for the preserving of fruit, vegetables, and meat (1908) - 119 pages
- A little preserving book for a little girl (1920) - 197 pages
- Housekeeper's manual for the preservation of fruits, vegetables, etc (1870) - 56 pages
- Mrs. M. T. Wellborn's recipes for preserving fruits (1874) - 16 pages
- A new American manual on the preservation of fruits, juices and syrups of fruits, vegetables, cider, milk, butter, etc. (1868) - 31 pages
- The preservation of food in the home (1914) - 38 pages
- Preserving at home; a book for the home economist (1921) - 32 pages
- War food; practical and economical methods of keeping vegetables, fruits and meats (1917) - 76 pages
- The book for all households; or, The art of preserving animal and vegetable substances for many years (1920) - 113 pages
- Home and farm food preservation (1918) - 276 pages
- Preserving vegetables by salting, drying, and storing (1918) - 16 pages
- The whole art of curing, pickling, and smoking meat and fish, both in the British and foreign modes : with many useful miscellaneous receipts, and full directions for the construction of an economical drying-chimney and apparatus, on an entirely original plan (1847) - 153 pages
- The manufacture of preserved foods and sweetmeats; a handbook of all the processes for the preservation of flesh, fruit, and vegetables, and for the preparation of dried fruit, dried vegetables, marmalades, fruit-syrups, and fermented beverages, and of all kinds of candies, candied fruit, sweetmeats, rocks, drops, drage?es, pralines, etc. (1902) - 223 pages
- Uncle Sam's advice to housewives Volume 1 Only (1917) - 364 pages
- Ayer's preserve book (1893) - 32 pages
- The story of canning and recipes Marion Harland (1910) - 40 pages
- A treatise on food conservation and the art of canning (1917) - 205 pages
- How to Save Money on Food: Home Canning, Preserving Without Sugar, Drying Fruits, Salt Packing (1917) - 45 pages
- Methods of canning fruits and vegetables by hot air and steam, and berries by the compounding of syrups and the crystallizing and candying of fruits (1890) - 523 pages
economical cook book. Practical cookery book of to-day, with minute
directions, how to buy, dress, cook, serve & carve, and 300 standard
recipes for canning, preserving, curing .. (1890's) - 96 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. Many books on this CD are searchable and printable.
Please visit Our About Me Page to Learn More about Us!
This product is a CD.
All our CDs are professionally produced and packaged in DVD sized cases. This allows you to easily store them with your on your shelf and retrieve them easily. All our CDs are designed to play on any Microsoft Windows computer and Macintosh computers running OS X or higher. Some of our CDs require a special viewer to be installed on your computer to view the images.View Our Other Products:
view a listing of all our hundreds of products currently available, click the
-->View All Products<--
(Note: This will open a new browser window. )
Our payment processor is
All items are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. Only the purchase price is refunded. Shipping is not refunded. Item must be sent back at buyer's expense and buyer must include the sale ID and method of payment with the item to receive a refund.
xygooberpie123response:We give positive response to all our paying customers at the time your product is shipped.
purchase your CD for immediate delivery,
just click on the Buy It Now button at the bottom of the page.