Huge Lot Of 10 Vtg Military Aircraft Books Various Models And Time Periods (390)
This item has been shown 26 times.
Huge Lot Of 10 Vtg Military Aircraft Books Various Models And Time Periods (390):
Huge Lot of 10 VTG Military Aircraft Books Various Models and Time Periods (390)
- SKU: SA527202152
- Condition: Pre-owned
- Notes: Books are all in good condition.
- Store Location: 390
An Amazing Deal Here for a:
Huge Lot Of 10 Vintage Aviation Books!
All feature a wide variety of Aircraft. Different time periods as well.
All books are in good cosmetic form.
- U.S. Bombers 1928 to 1980's, LLoyd S. Jones, 1980
- Hunters In The Sky A Visual Guide To A World War II Aircraft, Paolo Matricardi, 1990
- Aircraft From 1914 To The Present Day, Amber Books, 2011
- The Gatefold Book Of WWII Warplanes, Barnes & Noble, 1995
- American Warplanes Of WWII, Barnes & Noble, 1995
- The Concise History Of Aviation 1903 To Present, Paolo Matricardi, 1984
- Combat Aircraft Of World War Two, Bracken Books, 1985
- The Mighty Eight In Art, Roger A Freeman, 1996
- Flying Aces Aviation Art Of World WarII, James H. Kitchens, 2001
- Aviation Art Of World War II, Metro Books 2008
Great Additions to any Collection! ABOUT Customer service is our top priority. If you make a purchase from us and an issue arises, please give us a chance to make things right by contacting us before leaving negative response or opening a case. We promise to resolve your concerns quickly and professionally.
All of our items are sold as-is, but will comply with 's Money Back Guarantee if your item is not as described. Our products are donated to us and sold directly from stores in the Western Territory Salvation Army. Proceeds are used to support local programs and services. Please study our photos carefully and read our description thoroughly.
We maintain office hours Monday through Friday and operate on Pacific Time. Purchases or inquiries made after hours will be processed on the next business day.
We do not end sales early for “Buy It Now” offers.
** The Salvation Army is not an authorized dealer.
** Warranty not provided by manufacturer even if the item condition is new (All items sold through The Salvation Army are donated).
** Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of a vintage or antique product.
** Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described above. PAYMENTS PayPal is the only form of payment we accept. You must have a PayPal account linked to your account in order to offer on or purchase our items.
- If payment has not been received within 4 days of the sale end, will automatically open an Unpaid Item Case. We unfortunately cannot modify your order once a case has been opened, so please contact us immediately if an issue arises or if you need more time (at the time of sale end).
- Once the UPI case opens, you will have an additional 4 days to complete the payment before the order is cancelled, and records the nonpayment on your account.
We represent The Salvation Army Western Territory as one business entity, which resides in Hawaii, Washington, California, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon and Montana. The average state sales tax is applied on all orders shipped to one of these states, if applicable. DOMESTIC SHIPPING
- Payment must clear before we can ship out an order.
- We do not ship internationally, to US protectorates, or to FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
- All shipments are subject to a $1.95 handling fee, plus tax where applicable.
- Tracking is provided with all orders.
- We can only ship to your registered address. Please make sure your address is current before purchase.
- All of our items are sold directly from Salvation Army stores in the Western Territory. We do offer combined shipping upon request, but can only combine items sold from the same physical location. Please double check the item’s location before requesting combined shipping.
- If you are awaiting multiple sales and wish to combine these future orders, please give us advance notice.
- All of our items are sold directly from Salvation Army stores in the Western Territory. Please verify that you can reasonably travel to the location selling the item before requesting local pickup.
- Contact us after the sale to arrange pickup.
- Store hours may vary.
- Orders must be retrieved within 10 days of sale.
- Payment must be tendered through PayPal prior to your arrival.