Japanese Waterstone Whetstone Knife Sharpener King Kw-65 #1000/6000 Ice Bear For Sale
Thank you for visiting!!!!!!This sharpening stone product has been one of the BEST SELLERS FOR A LONG TIME in whetstone category of JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET, of course manufactured by a leading quality manufacturer located in Osaka. You will be fascinated by the sharpness of your knives after trying this handy sharpening stone and will enjoy day-to-day cooking more than ever!Ideal for cooking knives, and anyone who seek for finest workmanship will love this special Toishi (meaning sharpening stones in Japanese) with a great #6000 grit side.
Size: 185mm L x 63mm W x 25mm H (7.3" L x 2.5" W x 1" H)
NEW IN BOX. Shipped with careful packing using bubble wrap.
1. The stone should be kept wet throughout the sharpening process by sprinkling with water, which act as a lubricant on the stone.
2. The knife blade should be kept at an angle of 15 – 20 degree on the stone.
3. During sharpening, a slurry will appear but do not wash or wipe off this residue and continue sharpening.
4. Knife blades with a double ground edge should be sharpened 50% on the front and 50% on the back. Knife blades with a single ground edge should be sharpened 90% on the front and 10% on the back.
5. After sharpening, knives should be washed in hot water and dried thoroughly.
Foryourgrit# selection, please refer to the photo gallery.
If you are interested in also buying a nagura stone along with this item,
please see my "package deal" item listing here.
Shipping Options and estimated time ofdelivery
My policy on shipping is within 5 business days.
Any queries (including combined shipment, grit# selection etc. are most welcome.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
North America, Europe, Australasia
South America, Africa
"ECONOMY SHIPPING" SAL (Surface Air Lifted)
No Tracking/No Insurance
Registered SAL (with Tracking and Insurance up to JPY6,000) available upon request at the extra cost of US$5 by adjustment via PayPal.
US$12 1 - 3 weeks
US$14 1 - 3 weeks
US$17 1 - 3 weeks
"STANDARD SHIPPING" Air Mail With Tracking With Insurance up to JPY6,000
US$20 4 - 10 days
US$26 5 - 10 days
US$34 7 - 10 days
EMS (Available upon request) With Tracking / With Insurance
US$24 3 - 10 days
US$32 3 - 6 days
US$51 4 - 6 days
This item has been shown 13993 times.
Japanese Waterstone Whetstone Knife Sharpener King Kw-65 #1000/6000 Ice Bear: $35