Leroy Neiman Bethpage Black Course 2002 Us Open Hand Pulled Serigraph
This item has been shown times.
Leroy Neiman Bethpage Black Course 2002 Us Open Hand Pulled Serigraph:
LeRoy Neiman Bethpage Black Course 2002 US Open Hand Pulled Serigraph
Edition Size: 350 Image Size: 28x35.25 inches Condition: New Once more commissioned to create a special painting for a special event, Neiman was first approached by the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, and then commissioned by the United States Golf Associates to create the painting for the 102nd U.S. Open Golf Championship.The U.S. Open is a unique championship because it is open to professionals and amateurs alike. Any amateur who qualifies can play right alongside the professionals. Unlike all 101 championships that came before it, the 102nd U.S. Open is the first ever to be played on a publicly owned and operated golf vourse. That course is the famed Black Course at Bethpage State Park on Long Island, New York. One of the last to be designed by legendary designer A.W. Tillinghast, the course recently had a year-long renovation to restore its original layout and make it an extremely difficult course.Neiman's serigraph captures the white-knuckle scene at the 72nd and last hole of the Open. With his standard meticulous attention to detail, Neiman has precisely placed the green, traps and pin. Against the background of the clubhouse and leaderboard, a linksman chips on to the last green before the huge gallery, silent and breathless with anticipation.In the unveiling of the painting at a ceremony in Manhattan, New York Governor George Pataki said, "It is an honor to unveil this magnificent painting by LeRoy Neiman, whose art is loved by millions of people throughout America and around the world. LeRoy Neiman is a true master of portraying the highest points of human achievement through his spectacular artwork. This painting truly exemplifies the grandeur of Bethpage Black and the spirit of the U.S. Open." We are pleased to offer Bethpage Black Course 2002 US Open Hand Pulled Serigraph by LeRoy Neiman.  We are offering this great Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Print at a very reasonable price. Good Luck! Payment Information:
- WE WILL SEND AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS OF sale END WITH YOUR TOTAL
- WE PREFER PAYPAL
- WE ALSO ACCEPT MC, VISA
- MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 5 -7 BUSINESS DAYS. HOWEVER, DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF OUR CURRENT LISTINGS SOME ORDERS MAY TAKE LONGER THAN A WEEK TO SHIP.
- WISCONSIN RESIDENTS ADD SALES TAX.
- MULTIPLE ORDERS CAN BE COMBINED WITH NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING.
- MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $1 FOR EACH ITEM.
- MULTIPLE ORDERS WILL BE CHARGED THE HIGHEST QUOTED RATE.
- WE GUARANTEE YOUR ITEM WILL ARRIVE IN MINT CONDITION.
- THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA Fed-Ex INSURED FOR $20 FREE IN THE CONTIGUOUS US.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- OUR ITEMS ARE PROFESSIONALY PACKED FOR SECURE SHIPPING.
- CANADIAN ORDERS SHIP VIA OUR PERFERRED CARRIER INSURED FOR $20 FREE .
- ALL COUNTRIES OTHER THAN US OR CANADA SHIP ROLLED VIA POSTAL SERVICE INSURED FOR $39.95.
- IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES AND CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ITEM PRICE OR SHIPPING CHARGES. THESE CHARGES ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS OFFICE TO DETERMINE WHAT THESE ADDITIONAL COSTS WILL BE PRIOR TO BUYING.