Leatherman Charge Ti Multi-tool - 24k Gold Series - Fully Gold Edition For Sale
Leatherman Charge Ti Multi-Tool - 24k Gold Series - Fully Gold Edition
This is a sales/demonstration model. It's never been used, but it has been carried around and opened/closed a bit. There is no damage to the functions, but the finish shows some light wear. The gold bit kit, clip, sheath, box, and instructions are included.
Please review the photos carefully - this is the exact item you will be receiving. The aesthetic condition will not be fully described in the above written description and is yours to judge from the photos. Please refer to the Item Condition Guide below for more information on our grading scale.
Why buy fromTexas Tool Crafters?
1. Fast, cheap shipping. Your purchases go out within one business day of your payment. We charge you actual postage rates with no markup for supplies or handling. Our packaging is guaranteed to keep your knives and tools safe and secure.
2. Professional cleaning. Get a great price on a used tool without all of the dirt and grime of the previous owner. We clean and oil every used knife and tool we sell so it's ready to use out of the package.
3. Our reputation for customer care. We respond to messages in hours, not days.
5. Crisp, clear photos. We want you to see what you're offerding on!
4. Our amazing returns policy.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase return the item for a full refund - we'll even cover your return postage (up to the original shipping amount).
Customer Satisfaction and response
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us! We work very hard to make sure each of our customers gets exactly what they are expecting. If you don't feel that our service or description merits a five star rating, please let us know what we can do to make it right.
Shipping to US Addresses
Shipping rates are automatically calculated by based on the weight of the item(s) being mailed. Please click on the "Shipping and Payments" tab at the top of the page for the available services and delivery times to your location.
We love our international customers! In fact, nearly 50% of our business is overseas! We know what it takes to get you your packagesafely and as quickly as possible. While we rarely have issues, there are some things you should be aware of:
- USPS First Class and Priority International do not provide tracking information on packages once the parcel has left the US. If you check your tracking number and it looks like your item is in Chicago,your package has left the US and is on its way.
- We cannot devalue packages, mark them as a gift, or mislabel them.
- Customs processing can sometimes take a while!
Yes, we combine shipping. Your combined shipping rate will depend on the total weight of the items being shipped - as always, we will charge the lowest possible rate. For multiple small items we will frequently use USPS Small Flat Rate boxes - $5 domestic and $16.95 international. When you are done offerding please click the "request total from seller" link for a custom rate. We ship once an item has been paid for, so if you plan on combining shipping, make sure you see all items on the same invoice before paying.
The shipping weight of this item is 12 ozs.
Other Policies- Payment is absolutely expected within one week of the sale's close. Non-payment disputes will be automatically filed after this time.
- We do not include "gifts" or "prizes" or anything else for free, but we guarantee you will get what you paid for.
- We do not cancel transactions on sale items once the sale has ended! If you bought an item and don't want to pay for it, a non-payment dispute will be opened and you can chose not to pay then. We deal fair and openly and we expect you to do the same!
- We will ONLY ship to your registered address.
- We will accept any form of payment you'd like to use as long as you don't mind waiting for it to clear.
- We will not offer partial refunds for any reason and we will not tolerate response extortion. If you're not happy with your purchase, please take us up on our return policy.
Item Condition Guide:
New - like you bought it off the shelf at a retail store.
New, no box - same thing as new but without the stock packaging. May or may not include the sheath and instructions.
Excellent (+) - all functions are in 100% working condition and are clean, crisp, and smooth. Tool has very minor surface scratching. If you don't have 20/20 vision, you'd probably call this tool new.
Excellent - all functions are in 100% working condition and are clean, crisp, and smooth. Tool will have some minor surface scratching and maybe a scuff or two. Functions will appear virtually unused.
Excellent (-) - all functions are in 100% working condition and are clean, crisp, and smooth. Tool will have some more obvious surface scratching. Functions may show very light use.
Good (+) - functions will be more obviously used than excellent graded items. Some obvious surface scratching will likely be present. This tool has seen a few jobs but is still in 100% working condition.
Good - great tool to use but probably not pretty enough to gift. Tool is still in 100% working condition, but has some wear and "character".
Good (-) condition - deeper scratches, imperfections, surface oxidation spots, and lightly sharpened blades might be present.
Fair - some major issue with item. Expect some loss of functionality, but mostly still useable.
As-is - varying condition. Usually this means we have not graded/cleaned the item, or the item needs repair.
Q: Does it come with a sheath?
A: If it's shown in the photo, yes. If it's not shown in the photo, no.
Q: Do you combine shipping?
A: Yes - when you're done offerding click the "request total from seller" link for the lowest possible rate.
Q: Do you ship to my country?
A: If you can see shipping details to your country in the "shipping and payments" tab above, yes. We ship to almost every country in the world.
Q: Where's my package?
A: If you are an international customer and your package is past due, chances are it has been delayed in customs. Please be patient. While it's not unusual for packages to be delayed, it is extremely rare for packages to be lost.
This item has been shown times.
Leatherman Charge Ti Multi-tool - 24k Gold Series - Fully Gold Edition: