Rare Htf 1948 Arthur Szyk Rosh Hashana Card Israeli Soldier Shofar Rifle For Sale
Please check out all the vintage shoe trees, vintage mini-liquor bottles, vintage hosiery, vintage decorative glass and assorted ephemera and collectibles we are listing this week.
All with Low Opening offers, , and we ALWAYS apply a shipping discount when you wait to be invoiced on your multiple wins.
Please read our Seller response and offer with confidence.
Be sure and check out all the other item we are listing and take advantage of combined shipping
PLEASEDO NOT PAYFOR YOUR MULTIPLE WINS INDIVIDUALLY - WE WILL INVOICE YOU WITH COMBINED SHIPPING. THANKS!
- This is a rare HTF 1948 Rosh Hashana card by Arthur Szyk.
- The card is 5 5/8" x 4 3/8".
- There is a drawing of an Israeli soldier on the front in full color signed Arthur Szyk - New Canaan - 1948.
- On the back there is a black and white photo of a large shofar and a rifle held in two different hands.
- On the back in pencil is written Here's to the Family - 451 Madison Ave,
- Inside there is a Prayer for Rosh Hashana written by Szyk and printed in both English and Hebrew.
- Also included is a Ten Commandments card from Behrman's Jewish Book House, New York.
- There are corner stains on the front and some other stains on the back, also a few inside - see photos.
- This is a wonderful card with exquisite artwork.
Please ask any and all questions BEFORE offerding. I try to describe as best as I can and all sales areAS IS.
PLEASEDO NOT PAYFOR YOUR MULTIPLE WINS INDIVIDUALLY. WE WILL INVOICE YOU WITH COMBINED SHIPPING. THANKS
Sellers: Get your own map of past buyers. Fast. Simple.
This item has been shown 0 times.