Rare Lot 17 Early American Airlines Photos Negatives Dated 1950 Airplane Flying
This item has been shown 8 times.
Rare Lot 17 Early American Airlines Photos Negatives Dated 1950 Airplane Flying:
VERY Nicely Photographed!Well Annotated!!!RARE Lot of 17Early AMERICAN AIRLINESPHOTOS & NEGATIVES6 NegativesPlus 11 Prints made from these NegativesDated August 28th 1950La Guardia Airport ApparentlyAirplane FLYING Pieces
- You Are Buying aRARE Lot of 17 Early AMERICAN AIRLINES Negatives & Photo Prints
- 6 Negatives and 11 Prints of two different sizes
- Snapshot Photos and the NEGATIVES they were printed from
- Dated 1950 on backs of all Prints and on the Negative Envelope
- Airplane FLYING Theme
- Photos and Negatives in Good to Very Good Condition Overall for age
- Documented & DATED
- Semi-Professional Photography!
- EXTRA VERY NICE LOT!
- Any Condition or other Issues as pictured
- Please See Photos & Examine Carefully for Best Depiction of Condition.
- Please View these items on your computer (not just your phone) and ask any questions prior to offerding.
- Shipping Calculated in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA Or Global Shipping ONLY on this SuperUnique Item!
A Fantastic Connection to American Airlines Flights out of NYC!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite sales
buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved. Stock