Royal Doulton Bunnykins Plate, Grandma/grandpa & Bunny Grandkids Watch Tv / Mice
This item has been shown 26 times.
Royal Doulton Bunnykins Plate, Grandma/grandpa & Bunny Grandkids Watch Tv / Mice:
Royal Doulton Bunnykins Plate, Grandma/Grandpa & Bunny Grandkids Watch TV / Mice For this sale we're providing a charming Royal Doulton Bunnykins baby plate. It shows the baby bunnies watching TV with grandma and grandpa (or mom and dad?) bunnies and a couple of mouse pals cavorting around.Description:
This measures 8" in diameter.
The base is marked as shown.
It has two baby bunnies and what look like grandma knitting and grandpa bunny watching the scene. Even a pair of mice are involved in the action!Condition:
This has a few utensil marks (3rd photo) but is otherwise in very nice condition.It Never Hurts to Ask:
Contact us for discount pricing for SAME DAY multiple purchases from our & SHIPPING, BUYER INFORMATION
For Single Purchases Proceed to Checkout.Pay with PayPal using your verified address for shipment. We ship all items immediately upon confirmation of your payment--Monday through Saturday (if paid before noon).Our Packaging & Shipping Standards:
1. We ship using 200 lb weight boxes or hard sided mailers (for paper ephemera) of appropriate size purchased new for use here at .
2. We use bubble-wrap and popcorn as needed to ensure the safe arrival of your item(s).
3. We use automated postage labeling and provide full tracking within the USA.
4. We ship immediately upon confirmation of your payment--Monday through Saturday (if paid before postal pick-up that day).
5. Our packaging methods have proven to be reliable during our 20 years here at , and we are a hassle free INFORMATION FOR OUR BUYERSAbout Us: We select and provide quality items for you from family items and from our own thrifting and garage "sailing". We welcome your offers and ask you to post positive response for us at the completion of your transaction(s). While we are eclectic collectors, we are not experts in any particular field and therefore we tend to underplay the quality of our items...and so they are often better than described.Browsers: members have an amazing breadth of knowledge about all kinds of collectibles and can be a very helpful resource to sellers. If you believe that an item description needs clarification let us know and we'll revise our listing as needed; we choose always to offer our buyers the best information possible. We are small sellers who for 16 years have adhered to standards and we always strive to provide for pleasant transactions with pleasant outcomes for each of our buyers. Condition Standards: Most of our items are pre-owned and/or antiques and some flaws may be present which are acceptable to most buyers. We examine each item carefully and describe it accordingly but all items are as is. Notable flaws are shown in photographs; factory flaws which do not detract from the item in use are considered to be acceptable for sale and are described. We do not list items with severe flaws and research everything to learn about what is typical for similar or the same items. We accept returns through . View our responses and offer with confidence. **** IMPORTANT: COLLECTORS who desire only ABSOLUTELY PERFECT items ****
While we understand the desire to add a high-quality item to your collections, it is virtually impossible for used items to be perfect!
We ask that before offerding you review our descriptions and photographs carefully and eMail us with specific questions about the item. _gsrx_vers_811 (GS 7.0.9 (811))