December 9th, 2013 International Anti-Corruption Day December 10th, 2013 Human Rights Day December 11th, 2013 International Mountain Day December 17th, 2013 Wright Brothers Day December 17th, 2013 Pan American Aviation Day December 18th, 2013 International Migrants Day December 19th, 2013 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day
Silver Jubilee Celebration Mug King Elizabeth Ii 1977 Reg.95$ Made In England For Sale
Click to open supersize image
Made in England
Height: 3 1/2"
The Silver Jubilee of Elizabeth II marked the 25th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's accession to the thrones of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and other Commonwealth realms. It was celebrated with large-scale parties and parades throughout the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth throughout 1977, culminating in June with the official "Jubilee Days," held to coincide with the Queen's Official Birthday. The anniversary date itself was commemorated in church services across the land on 6 February 1977, and continued throughout the month. In March, preparations started for large parties in every major city of the United Kingdom, as well as for smaller ones for countless individual streets throughout the country.
No monarch before Elizabeth I visited more of the United Kingdom in such a short span of time (the trips lasted three months). All in all, the Queen and her husband Prince Philip visited a total of 36 counties. The trip started with record crowds gathering to see the Royals in Glasgow on 17 May. After moving to England (where a record one million spectators came to greet the couple in Lancashire) and Wales, the Queen and Prince Philip wrapped up the first of their trips with a visit to Northern Ireland. Among the places visited during the national trips were numerous schools, which were the subject of a television special hosted by presenter Valerie Singleton.
Later in the summer, the Queen and Prince Philip embarked on a Commonwealth visit that first brought them to island nations such as Fiji and Tonga, following up with longer stints in New Zealand and Australia, with a final stop in Papua New Guinea before going on to the British holdings in the West Indies. The final stop on the international tour was a trip to Canada, in which Prince Charles joined the couple to greet the crowds.
SOUTH FLORIDA ESTATE SALE
( It is a part of a large 300+ pieces Royal Doulton, Lladro, Swarovski collection. Please, check out other Royal Doulton available for sale!)
This celebration mug is a part of old Estate collection. This is a very old piece so please, examine all close up pictures for your buying consideration. It is been kept in curio cabinet for more than 30 years. You are welcome to ask any questions prior offerding. We can ship it anywhere within continental U.S. for a flat rate of 11.00$. It includes shipping, delivery confirmation and packaging material.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
FREE SHIPPING within continental USA!
The residents of Hawaii,Alaska, US Territories and INTERNATIONAL buyers must contact us for the shipping rate before offerding/buying
- The Shipping Charge is a flat rate and it includes postage, delivery confirmation, insurance up to the value (if specified), shipping box (from 0.99$ to 5.99$ depends on a size) and packaging material (bubble wrap, wrapping paper, foam if needed)
- We can ship this item to all continental states. Please, contact us for shipping charges to Hawaii and Alaska.
- We can make special delivery arrangements to Canada, Australia and Western Europe.
- USPS (United States Postal Service) is the courier used for ALL shipping.
- Delivery confirmation is included in all U.S. shipping charges. (No Exceptions)
- We will reply to questions & comments as quickly as we possibly can, usually within a day.
- Please ask any questions prior to placing offers.
- Acceptable form of payment is PayPal
- All items we list are guaranteed authentic or your money back.
- Please note that slight variations in color are to be expected due to camera, computer screen and color pixels and is not a qualification for refund.
- Shipping fees are not refunded.
- response is a critical issue to both buyers and sellers on .
- If you have a problem with your item please refrain from leaving negative or neutral response until you have made contact and given a fair chance to rectify the situation.
- As always, every effort is made to ensure that your shopping experience meets or exceeds your expectations.
- response is an important aspect of . Your positive response is greatly appreciated!
Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image Click to open supersize image
This item has been shown 31 times.
Silver Jubilee Celebration Mug King Elizabeth Ii 1977 Reg.95$ Made In England: $35