Stunning Old Vintage Antique " Singer 128k " Hand Crank Sewing Machine - 1955 For Sale
to our shop!! We specialise in old, vintage, antique sewing machines, more details can be found on our bobbin antiques website.
100% positive response
Feel free to add us to your favourites list so you don't miss our machines.
Here we have a stunning Singer 128k sewing machine. Full working order, serviced and running like a dream. A complete original package in outstanding condition, very rare find looking so well!!
This Singer is all original, stunning shine to the original paintwork and vibrant gold decals! All parts hold the Singer stamp.
~ Model 128k ~ Made in the Kilbowie factory,
Clydebank, Scotland ~
~ Serial Number EK504558 ~ Dated May 1955 ~
Vibrating shuttle, nice and easy to use... Machine will take your standard flat sided sewing machine needles. Full working order and produces a
gorgeous straight stitch every time. Machine can be used on a wide range of materials, light to heavy.
BENTWOOD CASE - KEY - NEEDLES - ATTACHMENTS - SCREWDRIVERS - NEEDLE THREADER - ATTACHMENT BOX - INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL
Wooden base looks fantastic and the bentwood case is still in gorgeous condition to this day, a beautiful rich colour all round, machine looks to have been used a couple of times in the 1950's and then put away into storage for 50+ years.
Paintwork and decals just gleam in the light!.
for collectors, display, general use, a unique gift etc... etc...
Any questions welcome...
Here at BOBBIN ANTIQUES
we have a wealth of knowledge in old vintage & antique sewing
machines. We hold a wide range of old antique parts and our machines are
tested by professionals.
Postage & Overseas Shipping
With years of experience shipping these sewing machines in the UK and overseas, you can ensure that
our packing is of a high standard to ensure a safe journey for your
The sewing machine will be secured in all places and packed very snug in a cardboard box which has been especially made to fit the sewing machine. The inner protection will consist of thick layers of large bubble wrap and extra cushioning polystyrene to fill in spaces, then finished off with layers of cardboard to keep the box in good shape and cushion in the long journey.P &P Pricing£11.99 England & Wales
£20.00 Scotland and Ireland - Europe 36.00 Euro's
USA & Canada 122.00 USD - Australia 148.00 AUD
Please allow more time for parcel to arrive oversea's.
Feel free to view our 100% positive response!!Here are just a few recent happy customers...
- Very fast delivery, machine as described. Thanks very much! A+++++ er
- An excellent item in great condition. Packaged well and delivered quickly!
- very prompt delivery exactly as described
- Item was received in wonderful condition and was shipped very promptly.
- Great Seller...Fast Shipping...pleasure to do business with!
- Outstanding product, service and delivery. Excellent supplier.
- Excellent service
- I was surprised how quickly the machine arrived. I'm very satisfied.
- great experience - shipped very rapidly
- Fabulous service and very speedily sent. Thank you so much. !!Superb Seller!!
- Great Seller!!! Great Communication!!! Shipped Quickly!!! AAAA++++
- Beautiful machine. V well packed. Good response to questions.
- Very helpful. Very pleasant to deal with. Great seller
- all present and correct in great condition and delivered as promised. WOW A++++
- Absolutely over the moon ! Fantastic seller & fantastic sewing machine. Thanks x
- Lovely machine as described, well packed for transportation
- Superbly stunning machine, just as described! Highly recommended!
This item has been shown times.