Shoezeum Kryptonate Nate Robinson Nike Air Foamposite Lite Asg Pro Shoes Size 12
This item has been shown 0 times.
Shoezeum Kryptonate Nate Robinson Nike Air Foamposite Lite Asg Pro Shoes Size 12:
You are looking at part of the World Famous ShoeZeumCheck out these Foamposite Lites. Nike Foamposites originally came out in 1997 and were a hit right away. The Foamposite One was worn by Mike Bibby and Penny Hardaway. In 2009, Nike released these Foamposite Lites for Nate Robinson. He wore a pair of them when he won the NBA Slam Dunk Contest by jumping over Superman Dwight Howard (YouTube "Nate Robinson Dwight Howard"). The shoes are Kryptonite Green and feature Nate Robinson's initials inside of a triangle, reminiscent of the Superman logo. These shoes were on display in the Fairy Tales, Cartoons, Comics, and Super Heroes section of the ShoeZeum. The shoes include a Certificate of Authenticity stating that they were a part of the ShoeZeum. This listing is for one pair of Kryptonate Foamposites. No toys or props or other shoes are included in this listing.
Nike Foamposite Lite ASG
- These shoes are Brand New.
- These shoes are 100% Authentic.
- These shoes come with their Original Green, Green Spark, and Black
- Style Number: 361162
- Color Code: 331
- US Mens 12
- Shipping to US Destinations:$16 for the first item, $8 for each additional item. Items will be sent out via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipping to International Destinations:$60 for the first item, $30 for each additional item. Items will be sent via USPS Express Mail.
- Combined Shipping:To receive the combined shipping discount, please purchase all of the items that you are interested in together.
- Shipping within One Business Day: Items will be sent out within one business day.