Sterling Silver Mint Julep Cup Frank W. Smith
This item has been shown 0 times.
Sterling Silver Mint Julep Cup Frank W. Smith:
[ | Add to Favorite Stores | Sign Up for Store Newsletter ] Sterling Flatware Sterling Holloware Coffee Sets
- Store Home
- About Us
- Our Other Stores
- Estate Jewelry, Vintage
- Old Coins & Currency, Autographs,
Paintings, Vintage Photos and
other Objects of Art…
- Estate Jewelry, Vintage
- Contact Us
167 Lamp & Lantern, Suite #226
Town & Country, MO 63017
in titles & descriptions
- Silver Condition Guide
- Payment Terms
- Sales Tax
- Shipping, Handling, & Insurance
- International Payment Terms
- Customer Service
- Return Policy
We welcome your offers on the following SilverAgain Sterling sale:
Manufacturer: Frank W. Smith
- Mint Julep Cup - 2 3/8" (base); 3 3/4" (height); 3" (top diameter)
Please take the time to carefully review all the photographs as well as note the Statement of Condition and its key contained on our sale page.
Overall Condition Statement: Fine condition
- Cup displays areas of discoloration, scratching and dents/dings
- The inside of the cup has not been polished
Weight is approximately3.6 troy ounces
Note: Troy Ounce weight is not the weight used to compute shipping charges.
- Excellent Estate Condition: Showing very slight signs of wear, maybe used a handful of times, might be tarnished because of age and have a few hardly noticeable scratches. These items may even still be in their original wrapping and never opened.
- Very Fine Estate Condition: May show minor scratches, signs of light use, minimal damage, patterns and relief will be crisp, well finished, it is apparent that they have been well cared for over the years.
- Fine Estate Condition: Items have been regularly used by the owners, patterns will show wear.
- Good Estate Condition: Items have been well worn, patterns may be worn, signs of damage and/ or improper cleaning will be noted.
All of the items we offered have been acquired from private owners or estates. Since all of our items were previously owned, there may be some minor scratches, nicks, dents or pits consistent with the age of the article.
We often polish items with Goddard's Silver polish, and we recommend this polish highly. In order to preserve the original patina, we never buff the items nor do we remove monograms or engravings. If an item has a repair, the repair was done prior to our purchasing of the article.
It is our position that the charm, and value of antique and vintage silver items are enhanced by preserving it in its original state. Thus we do not recommend removal of what may be hundreds of years of patina which we believe enhances the piece.
- Please use the checkout feature in "My " to pay for all your purchases.
- You may pay securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
We will only ship to a confirmed address - No Exceptions!
- Winning buyers will be sent an invoice via email within two business days.
- Missouri residents must include 8.175% sales tax with payment.
- Missouri dealers who wish to be exempt from sales tax, must provide their sales tax ID with payment.
- We offer free USPS priority shipping and insurance on this item for buyers located in the United States!
- All other international buyers are required to email or call our customer service associates for a shipping quote prior to offerding.
- Whenever possible, multiple purchases for sales ending the same day will be packed in the same box.
- All of our payment terms apply to international buyers with the following changes:
- International packages will be shipped out on Fridays.
- The purchase price will be the declared value of the merchandise on any required customs forms. Please do not ask us to do falsify customs forms.
- Buyer is fully responsible to pay all customs duties and/or taxes which may be assessed as a result of this transaction.
- All international sales are final. We do not accept returns of items shipped abroad.
- Our friendly Customer Service Associates are available Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm CST to answer all emails and phone calls.
- Please feel free to call us during business hours at (636) 728-1575 with any questions.
- We strive to answer all emails immediately, however, due to the high volume of emails we receive it can take up to 2 business days to respond appropriately.
- We do our best to accurately describe and photograph our merchandise, so that you are able to observe the condition of each piece.
- You must carefully read our descriptions and view the photographs to form your own opinion of condition prior to offerding.
- In the event that the item you purchase is not as described or pictured, we will gladly accept a return and we will refund the purchase price upon receipt of the item.
- In order to qualify for a refund merchandise must be returned in the same condition it was sent, and must be received within 14 days from the date of sale.
- Simply contact our Customer Service department for detailed instructions prior to returning the item.