Suffolk Punch Horse Print - 1951 W. Dennis For Sale
Suffolk Punch Horse Print
1951 Wesley Dennis
View More Horse Prints
--- CLICK HERE ---
A "MUST HAVE" for all Horse Lovers. This beautiful illustration by Wesley Dennis is an ORIGINAL page published in 1951 and comes from a book written by Marguerite Henry. The item measures approximately 8 1/2" X 11" inches and would look lovely matted and framed. These are Original 1951 Book Prints, Not reproductions. Your artwork is shipped flat between sturdy cardboard and comes protected against moisture with a plastic sleeve. It's then carefully packaged to prevent bending or damage during transit. Make sure that you stop by our store. We only sale a small sample of our prints each week and have hundreds more in our store at "Buy It Now" pricing. Attention Collectors
- This print remains in its original conditon and has never been framed or exposed to the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- It has been stored flat and protected from damage and moisture.
- This will make an excellent additional to your art collection.
- About Us:We are experienced sellers with over 15,000 Postive responses, and have been selling Antique Dog Prints since 1999. We have a network of Book and Antique Sellers who are constantly searching for new merchandise to replentish our inventory. Visit us at "netsalesinc" and "dogsonthenet".
- Shipping Charges:U.S. First Class Mail: $3.95 Canada Airmail: $4.00 Europe Airmail: $7.50 Australia, New Zealand, Japan Airmail: $7.50
- 100% Guarantee: We offer a 30 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for ANY reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it for a full refund, just pay the return postage.
This item has been shown 0 times.