Superb Quality Sterling Silver Mounted Crocodile Skin Hip Flask Dating 1928. For Sale<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="21px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a target="_blank">petra40cat</a>
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
Superb Quality Sterling Silver Mounted Crocodile Skin Hip Flask Dating 1928.
- A super quality sterling silver mounted & crocodile skin covered hip flask hallmarked for Sheffield 1928 & bearing the makers mark for G & J.W. Hawksley Ltd.
- Pull off silver cup is a perfect fit.
- No monograms or dedications.
- Superb condition throughout with no damage at all to the glass, silver or skin.
- Bayonet lid works perfectly & original inner cork seal is intact & working.
- The cup is an excellent snug fit & pulls off & slides back on perfectly.
- Excellent usable & handsome flask offered with !
- Size:5 1/4 inches (13.3cm) high, 3 1/4 inches (8.2cm)wide & weighs 249.2 grams.
Buyer to pay all postage costs item will be posted upon the clearance of any payment.Contact via email must be received within 3 days from the end of the sale and payment within 5 days.I ship world wide but please email for additional postage costs if offerding from abroad.
Domesting handling time.
Item will be shipped within 3 days of payment being recieved.
Cheques will take 5 working days to clear & should be made payable to K&B.
I sell genuine high quality antiques. Mostly aquired from local house clearances, specialising mainly in clocks, watches, architectural antiques & decorative arts.
<div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div>
This item has been shown 0 times.