Vintage 1930's Craftsman Pewter.set Of Hammered Finish Hexagonal Napkin Rings For Sale
Vintage1930's Set of six hammered finish , hexagonal shaped pewter napkin rings
All marked Craftsman Pewter Sheffield Made in England. Craftsman was a brand used by Viners of Sheffield between the 1920's to 30's
In a good collectable condition , with below average wear and light surface scratching.
Measure just over 2cmtall and just under 5cm across
Postage is at the new Royal Mail rates for a 'small' parcel as from 02.04.13
Will be packed extemely carefully
Any questionsplease ask?
Overseas buyers please contact us for more accurate Postage costs or wait for an Invoice at the end of the sale.
NOTE TO BUYERS;Please read before offerding.
- I only accept payments by Paypal , it is the safest way for all concerned
- I am always happy to combine postage for items purchased , please wait for an invoice before paying.
- I do not end listings early for any reason other than for errors in listing , please do not ask.
- Winning buyers please pay within 7 days of the sale ending or the item will be re-listed. Absent buyers please contactto keep me updated.
- I am not an expertof any kind soif i have made an error in listing please contact me.I will provide a full refund ifa resolution cannot be foundproviding the item/s are returned in the same condition as described and despatched.
- I obtain a proof of postage on every item sent and retain the receipts.
- I do not profit from the postage , simply cover some of my packaging costs. I do wherever possible re-cycle packaging received as this helps keep all our costs down.
- I will always leave response , so please contact me first if you intend leaving negative response.I will do my utmost to resolve any issues
- Please do not ask me to work against my terms for any reason.It is your responsibility to read them before offerding..
This item has been shown 0 times.