Very Early Extremely Rare Woodfield's Oyster Tin Pail Can 5/6 Imperial Gallon
This item has been shown 11 times.
Very Early Extremely Rare Woodfield's Oyster Tin Pail Can 5/6 Imperial Gallon:
Very EARLY!Extremely RARE!Woodfield's Oyster TIN PAILOyster Can5/6 Imperial GallonWoodfield Oyster Co. Founded 1917
- You Are offerding On aVery EARLY, Extremely RARE Woodfield's Tin
- Oyster TIN - 5/6 Imperial Gallon written on label!
- Woodfield Oyster Co. Founded 1917
- We believe this Tin dates to the 1920s or Earlier
- We Live 10 Minutes From Galesville Maryland and Have had MANY Woodfield's Tins and Other items. This is the Earliest Woodfield Tin we've ever seen!!
- Rare Carry Handle and Bales - Oyster PAIL
- 5/6 Imperial Gallon
- Woodfield's Sign Pictured Is NOT Part of this sale!
- Very Good Condition for age and Use
- Good Size Hole in the Bottom as Pictured
- Graphics on Can are Very Good with All Writing Being Legible
- Original Pail Handle is still good and Usable to transport this great can
- Top is Present and shows good age and is Original to the rest of the tin
- Oxidation to top, bottom and all exposed metal as Pictured
- Any Condition or Other Issues As Pictured
- Please see all photos for best depiction of Condition.
- And Please View these photos On your computer (Not just on your phone) prior to making a offer Or Buying Decision!
- Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA and through the Global shipping ProgramONLY on this Great Item!
Ever See Another One??
Check out the other items in my store: Elite sales
buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.