Vintage Cree Indian Original Photograph Philip Godsell As Cheif Manitou Pinase
This item has been shown 8 times.
Vintage Cree Indian Original Photograph Philip Godsell As Cheif Manitou Pinase:
Vintage Cree Indian Original Photograph Philip Godsell as Cheif Manitou Pinase
Click to view supersize image DESCRIPTION
- Photograph of Philip Godsell as Chief Manitou Pinase Spirit Bird
- Philip Godsell worked for the Hudson's Bay Company and is well known for his documentation of Native Americans
- He was adopted by the Cree Indians and given the title "Cheif Manitou Pinase - Spirit Bird"
- Photograph is a vintage original, not a modern reprint
- Not sure how many prints made by original photographer
- Photo is not dated, but is likely 1940s
- Photo measures 6.5" tall by 4.85" wide
- It has been mounted on acid free board with photo corners (not glued down) and protective sleeve
- Very good condition with no creases or tears, some round indentations but not torn through
- "PHILIP GODSELL (CHEIF MAITOU PINASE) (SPIRIT BIRD)" is written on the back in black pen
- Printed on Velox paper, single word graphic indicates a photographic paper that was used from 1920s-1940s
- Image has been scanned for listing photo, acutal photograph appears crisper in person
- See our other Native American Photographs currently listed; All photographs are from the estate of a single collector of Native American images
We want our customers to be completely happy with their purchases, so please note that most items we sell are vintage or antique and will show normal ware from years of love. Please review item condition in pictures and ask any questions you may have about the item before offerding. Also, please read the entire listing so you are familiar with our store policies. Shipping information is provided in our shipping policy section of the listing. If you have any questions about shipping costs, please email us before offerding.PAYMENT
We accept payments via Paypal. Payments must be received within 10 days of sale close. We prefer immediate payment on "Buy it Now" items. We also accept credit card payments by phone if you would like to make a direct payment. Please email us noting this preference once you win the item and we will provide you with a secure pay by phone option. Items will not ship until payment clears.
Your item will be shipped within 1-3 business days after your payment has been processed. Once your item is shipped you will receive a tracking number for your item.
If we can ship multiple items safely together, we will combine shipping for multiple purchases.
We strive to provide you with 5 star service, so if you have any shipping concerns or questions please contact us immediately.
Shipping Inside the Continental US:
All items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. If possible we will use flat rate shipping boxes. Please note that we professionally pack your items to help insure their safe arrival. All items will be insured. The listed shipping price includes handling and insurance.
We happily ship internationally. Items traveling outside of the Continental US will be shipped USPS Priority International. Please note that we professionally pack your items to help insure their safe arrival. All items will be insured. The quoted international shipping price includes handling and insurance. Please contact us to verify shipping cost that will be applied to international packages as it may vary depending on your location.
Due to the need of the items to go through the customs process, please allow 2-4 weeks in transit. Please be aware that international buyers are responsible for any and all customs charges, taxes and additional postal fees.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we offer a Money Back Guarantee. You must contact us within 48 hours of the item's delivery, notifying us of the intent to return the item. Buyer is responsible for covering the return shipping. Return shipping should take place within seven days of item's delivery. Please take care to ship the item carefully, it should be returned to us in the condition it was sent out in. Once we receive the item, we will credit back the final price of the item.We will not credit back any shipping costs.
House of Vintage Online strives to bring you fabulous treasures. We are out searching everyday for stand-out items for you! Our goal is for you to be excited by our offerings and 100% happy with your purchases.
Our House of Vintage "brick & mortar" store located in Portland, ORis the largest vintage collective in the Pacific Northwest. Also, be sure to check out our newest store in downtown Vancouver, WA at 15th & Main. Please see our store page for more info!
Save time & money with
FREE Auctiva Image Hosting.
The complete Selling Solution.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter