Vintage/old Early 1900s Opossum Butcher Salesman Odd/weird Photo/picture/image
This item has been shown 6 times.
Vintage/old Early 1900s Opossum Butcher Salesman Odd/weird Photo/picture/image:
New 8"x10" Reprint of what I believe to be a circa early 1900's New York City Opossum Butcher Photo Vintage/Old Early 1900s Opossum Butcher Salesman Odd/Weird Photo/Picture/Image Vintage/Old Early 1900s Opossum Butcher Salesman Odd/Weird Photo/Picture/Image
Click images to enlargeDescription
Vintage/Old Early 1900s Opossum Butcher Salesman Odd/Weird Photo/Picture/ImageItem Details:
- You will receive an 8"x10" black and white photo reprint
- This photo will be shipped first class USPS, and a tracking number provided
- This is what I believe to be a circa early 1900's photo of a New York City opposum butcher and a string of oppusum's hanging up
Quality of Photo:
- Not printed on some cheap ink jet printer that will have horrible image quality like some other sellers
- All black and white photos will be printed with ink on paper that can last up to 200 years
- All color photos will be printed with ink on paper that will last up to over 100 years
- I will combine shipping if you purchase more than one photo. Buy them and I will send you a revised invoice
- I will mail within 24 hours of payment
- Your photos will be be packed with the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you in the best condition possible
I am not in this for a "fast buck." I genuinely love history and I love the photographs I sell, every single one of them.
I realized a long time ago, I'm not just selling "photos."
I'm selling joy, happiness, sadness, misery, nostalgia, admiration, appreciation, interest, love, hate, and every other human emotion that are depicted in these photos or the emotions they invoke in you and/or the people who look at them.
Most photos depict more than one or will invoke more than one of the above emotions in you and the viewers of your photo.
You want to be treated courteously and respectfully. You want your item in the best possible condition in the fastest time possible. You want a responsive seller when you have needs who can take care of you before and after a sale (someone who doesn't just "disappear" on you after you already gave them your money)
As a seller, I give my oath to you, that I will do my best to fulfill all of the above.
It may sound cliche, and cheesy but I genuinely appreciate you and everyone who spends their hard earned money with me.
It does not matter whether you spend $1 or $1 million dollars with me, you will be treated and cared for to the fullest extent of my ability.
This is my promise to you.
Because I will do all I can to help you, please let me know if there is anything wrong, before you leave negative response.Images sell!
Get Supersized Images & Free Image HostingCreate your brand with Auctiva's
Attention Sellers - Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter