Vintage/old Odd/weird/creepy/strange Early 1920s Spooky Girl Crystal Ball Photo
This item has been shown 135 times.
Vintage/old Odd/weird/creepy/strange Early 1920s Spooky Girl Crystal Ball Photo:
New 8"x10" Reprint of a circa early 1920's photo of actress Lillian Gish holding and gazing into a crystal ball Vintage/Old Odd/Weird/Creepy/Strange Early 1920s Spooky Girl Crystal Ball Photo Vintage/Old Odd/Weird/Creepy/Strange Early 1920s Spooky Girl Crystal Ball Photo
Click images to enlargeDescription
Vintage/Old Odd/Weird/Creepy/Strange Early 1920s Spooky Girl Crystal Ball PhotoItem Details:
- You will receive an 8"x10" color photo reprint
- Please note, there is no guarantee to the historical accuracy of the colorization; the colorization is for those who want a true historical photo but desire a modernized version. If you want the non-colorized version, I have it available in my store.
- This photo will be shipped first class USPS, and a tracking number provided
- This is a circa early 1920's photo of an actress named Lillian Gish holding and gazing into a crystal ball
- Lillian Diana Gish (October 14, 1893 – February 27, 1993) was an American stage, screen and television actress, director and writer whose film acting career spanned 75 years, from 1912 to 1987
- Gish was called The First Lady of American Cinema
- She was a prominent film star of the 1910s and 1920s, particularly associated with the films of director D. W. Griffith, including her leading role in one of the highest grossing films of the Silent era, Griffith's seminal Birth of a Nation (1915)
- Her sound-era film appearances were sporadic but included well known roles in the controversial western Duel in the Sun (1946) and the offbeat thriller Night of the Hunter (1955)
- She did considerable television work from the early 1950s into the 1980s and closed her career playing, for the first time, opposite Bette Davis in the 1987 film The Whales of August
Quality of Photo:
- Not printed on some cheap ink jet printer that will have horrible image quality like some other sellers
- All black and white photos will be printed with ink on paper that can last up to 200 years
- All color photos will be printed with ink on paper that will last up to over 100 years
- I will combine shipping if you purchase more than one photo. Buy them and I will send you a revised invoice
- I will mail within 24 hours of payment
- Your photos will be be packed with the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you in the best condition possible
I am not in this for a "fast buck." I genuinely love history and I love the photographs I sell, every single one of them.
I realized a long time ago, I'm not just selling "photos."
I'm selling joy, happiness, sadness, misery, nostalgia, admiration, appreciation, interest, love, hate, and every other human emotion that are depicted in these photos or the emotions they invoke in you and/or the people who look at them.
Most photos depict more than one or will invoke more than one of the above emotions in you and the viewers of your photo.
You want to be treated courteously and respectfully. You want your item in the best possible condition in the fastest time possible. You want a responsive seller when you have needs who can take care of you before and after a sale (someone who doesn't just "disappear" on you after you already gave them your money)
As a seller, I give my oath to you, that I will do my best to fulfill all of the above.
It may sound cliche, and cheesy but I genuinely appreciate you and everyone who spends their hard earned money with me.
It does not matter whether you spend $1 or $1 million dollars with me, you will be treated and cared for to the fullest extent of my ability.
This is my promise to you.
Because I will do all I can to help you, please let me know if there is anything wrong, before you leave negative response.Get images that
make Supersized seem small.Tailor your sales with Auctiva's
THE simple solution for sellers.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter