Vintage Porcelain Dutch Fisherman Woman Figures Wht Blue 5" Occupied Japan #7672
This item has been shown 28 times.
Vintage Porcelain Dutch Fisherman Woman Figures Wht Blue 5" Occupied Japan #7672:
- Ceramic Figurines - Dutch Fisherman and Woman
- Approximately 5" Tall
- Blue and white glazed porcelain figurines
- 'Made in Occupied Japan' stamp on the bottom.(dates the figurines to the 1945-1952 era).
- Woman is in vintage Dutch clothing with windmill figure on her skirt and carrying a basket
- Man is dressed in longshoreman/fisherman style clothing with a net slung over his shoulder
- No chips or cracks.
- Very good Condition
- Please review pictures