Vintage Sister Electric Model 25 Toy Sewing Machine, Chain Stitch, Tested, Works
This item has been shown 1 times.
Vintage Sister Electric Model 25 Toy Sewing Machine, Chain Stitch, Tested, Works:
- Sister Electric Model 25 toy sewing machine.
- Labelon the bottom reads: Model No 25 (Underwriters Laboratoriessymbol)- 115V. 60CY. AC. 16 Watts - Made in Japan.
- Blue plastic case measures 11" long x 5 1/2" widex 9" tall. It has some surface scratches and scuffs consistent with the age. No cracks or breaks. Latches work and handle is in-tact
- The motor and light work when turned on.
- The foot pedal operates the machine as it should, although it is a little sluggish getting started and needs a little hand turning.
- The hand wheel works.
- It stitches as it should in an even chain stitch, on light weight fabric.
- The storage drawer contains a sewing guide and thumb screw. I tried attachingthe thumb screwwhere it goes and could not get it to thread on.
- The base of the machine has some melted spots near the switch and on the other side. (see first photo).