Vintage Sister Electric Model 25 Toy Sewing Machine, Chain Stitch, Tested, Works
This item has been shown 50 times.
Vintage Sister Electric Model 25 Toy Sewing Machine, Chain Stitch, Tested, Works:
- Sister Electric Model 25 toy sewing machine.
- Labelon the bottom reads: Model No 25 (Underwriters Laboratoriessymbol)- 115V. 60CY. AC. 16 Watts - Made in Japan.
- Blue plastic case measures 11" long x 5 1/2" widex 9" tall. It has some surface scratches and scuffs consistent with the age. No cracks or breaks. Latches work and handle is in-tact
- The motor and light work when turned on.
- The foot pedal operates the machine as it should, although it is a little sluggish getting started and needs a little hand turning.
- The hand wheel works.
- It stitches as it should in an even chain stitch, on light weight fabric.
- The storage drawer contains a sewing guide and thumb screw. I tried attachingthe thumb screwwhere it goes and could not get it to thread on.
- The base of the machine has some melted spots near the switch and on the other side. (see first photo).