December 19th, 2014 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2014 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2014 December Solstice December 24th, 2014 Last day of Chanukah December 24th, 2014 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2014 Christmas Day December 26th, 2014 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2014 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2015 New Year's Day January 3rd, 2015 Prophet's Birthday January 6th, 2015 Epiphany January 7th, 2015 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2015 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2015 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2015 Lee Jackson Day January 19th, 2015 Robert E Lee's Birthday January 19th, 2015 Civil Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Idaho Human Rights Day January 19th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day January 19th, 2015 Martin Luther King Day
Fabulous Old Pawn Navajo Signed Stamped, NICKEL Silver Turquoise Cuff Bracelet. An impressive Bracelet!
NICKEL Silver....Genuine Turquoise....BLOCK Coral
Signed: Albert Cleveland 'AC'
Albert H. Cleveland was born December 19, 1954 and belongs to the Dashchanii clan, Navajo. He is the son of Etta and Phillip Cleveland and brother of Bobby Cleveland. Albert specializes in making old style jewelry.
This is an amazingcuff! The stamped designs are both intricate anddetailed. Exceptionalsilversmithing from a Master Craftsman!
Please note the LARGER dimensions of this glorious cuff:
The bracelet measures 5 7/8" long, not counting the 1 1/4" opening/gap on the bottom
It is 1 1/4" wide at the widest point
As with all our jewelry, this Bracelet hasn’t been cleaned or polished...make it as shiny as you wish!
In Good Vintage Preworn condition. Archived in our Wardrobe/Costume Dept.
All items are sold "AS IS". Almost all of our items are used and/or vintage. Returns are accepted only if we have made a grave error in the description of the item. All returns and refunds must be approved in advance. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BUYERS REMORSE.
Please ask all questions before offerding.
We want you to know that we do answer all of our emails and if you are wondering why we have not responded, please check your bulk mail and/or make sure that your email is still valid with .
PAYMENT is expected within 3 DAYS of the end of sale, OR I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RELIST! I APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING as THIS HELPS MINIMIZE NON PAYING buyers, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, WITH THE EXCEPTION of an ERROR ON MY PART. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS DURING OR AFTER THE sale, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Shipping* Combined shipping is available for multiple wins from the same country only.
* To qualify for combined shipping, please pay for all items in one installment, and list all item #'s in payment.
* We ship within 3 business days of receiving payment, unless otherwise noted.
* We use professional quality packaging, but packages are beyond our control once they leave our office. We cannot be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen Items in the mail.
*US bound packages ship via USPS Priority mail. Delivery confirmation w/ a tracking # is included.
* We ship worldwide!
* International packages under 4lbs. are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. This shipping method averages 7-14 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Packages exceeding 4lbs. are shipped via USPS Global Priority mail. This shipping method averages 6-10 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Full insurance coverage and tracking options are available - at buyers expense. Contact us prior to offerding for more info.
* Customs Offices may delay estimated arrival dates. This is beyond our control, as we aren't involved in the customs process.
* Customs fees and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We're required by law to declare full value of items + declare them as merchandise.