March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2015 Law Day May 1st, 2015 Loyalty Day
Albert H. Cleveland was born December 19, 1954 and belongs to the Dashchanii clan, Navajo. He is the son of Etta and Phillip Cleveland and brother of Bobby Cleveland. Albert specializes in making old style jewelry.
This is an amazingcuff! The stamped designs are both intricate anddetailed. Exceptionalsilversmithing from a Master Craftsman!
Please note the LARGER dimensions of this glorious cuff:
The bracelet has an inner circumference of 7 3/8" long, that includes the 1 3/8" opening/gap on the bottom.
It is 1 3/4" wide at the widest point
As with all our jewelry, this Bracelet hasn’t been cleaned or polished...make it as shiny as you wish!
In Good Vintage Preworn condition. Archived in our Wardrobe/Costume Dept.
All items are sold "AS IS". Almost all of our items are used and/or vintage. Returns are accepted only if we have made a grave error in the description of the item. All returns and refunds must be approved in advance. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BUYERS REMORSE.
Please ask all questions before offerding.
We want you to know that we do answer all of our emails and if you are wondering why we have not responded, please check your bulk mail and/or make sure that your email is still valid with .
PAYMENT is expected within 3 DAYS of the end of sale, OR I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RELIST! I APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING as THIS HELPS MINIMIZE NON PAYING buyers, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, WITH THE EXCEPTION of an ERROR ON MY PART. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS DURING OR AFTER THE sale, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Shipping* Combined shipping is available for multiple wins from the same country only.
* To qualify for combined shipping, please pay for all items in one installment, and list all item #'s in payment.
* We ship within 3 business days of receiving payment, unless otherwise noted.
* We use professional quality packaging, but packages are beyond our control once they leave our office. We cannot be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen Items in the mail.
*US bound packages ship via USPS Priority mail. Delivery confirmation w/ a tracking # is included.
* We ship worldwide!
* International packages under 4lbs. are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. This shipping method averages 7-14 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Packages exceeding 4lbs. are shipped via USPS Global Priority mail. This shipping method averages 6-10 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Full insurance coverage and tracking options are available - at buyers expense. Contact us prior to offerding for more info.
* Customs Offices may delay estimated arrival dates. This is beyond our control, as we aren't involved in the customs process.
* Customs fees and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We're required by law to declare full value of items + declare them as merchandise.