Wrg- Sweetwater Agate Designer Cabochon One Of A Kind Freeform 24mm X 22mm X 4.8
This item has been shown 151 times.
Wrg- Sweetwater Agate Designer Cabochon One Of A Kind Freeform 24mm X 22mm X 4.8:
_Sea » Page 1 of 1 Description Sweet Water agates were collected in mass in the 70's when people would come and spend the summer in Jeffery City, Wyoming to collect jade. When the jade collecting got boring they'd head to the agate beds and collect Sweetwaters. It has gotten to the point that most surface finds are gone and it takes some digging and a bit of luck to find any. They are quite beautiful with plumes of magnesite growing in a milky to clearish agate. As an added bonus they glow a yellowish green under blacklight and would make some awesome rave jewelry that will glow in the club.
- Stone- Sweetwater Agate
- Weight- 23cts
- Size- 24mm x 22mm x 4.8mm
- Sheen - Gloss
- Origin- Wyoming
- Treatments- None
- Lapidary- Troy Shaffer
- These cabochons are cut by me and each is a one of a kind. I am also a silversmith so I have put a slight bevel on the bottoms to allow for solder flow and the girdle has been cut as even as possible for easy bezel setting. They will wire wrap or make an amazing addition to your collection as well.
- I only sell quality cabochons. If you don't like it, feel free to return it, undamaged, for a refund of the purchase price.
- Combine shipping. We'll leave a box open for thirty days. I have some great slabs, rough and black and white opal coming up.
- 14 day money back guarantee. Return the rough undamaged and I will refund the purchase price.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of payment.
- Combine shipping and save. If it fits in a small flat rate box it ships for $5.35. A medium flat rate box ships for $11.15.
- I will leave a box open 30 days from first purchase. Please send a message, confirming you want the shipping delayed. Great way of taking advantage of the combined shipping.