100% Alpaca Wool Scarf 'andean Diamonds' Knit Red Novica Peru
This item has been shown 5 times.
100% Alpaca Wool Scarf 'andean Diamonds' Knit Red Novica Peru:
nv75503 TL12 100% alpaca scarf, 'Diamond of the Andes'
Delivery by Mother's Day (5/12/2019) guaranteed with EXPEDITED shipping ($5.00) if payment received by 5/5/2019
Look below for more details about our shipping guarantee
Fernando Cano combines a vibrant palette of colors to contrast with cold wintry days in the design of this scarf. Knit of warm alpaca wool, the scarf's red, maroon, and orange hues underscore interlocking diamonds in a design of elegant energy. For centuries, alpaca has been prized in the Andean region for its incredibly warm, lightweight and soft textures.
Artist: Fernando Cano
MORE FROM THIS ARTISTItem Details Size
69.0 inches L x 8.8 inches WWeight 0.66 pounds Materials 100% alpaca Additional Info
Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
Hand wash separately in cold water
Photos are representative of the item being offered, but are not necessarily of the exact item you would receive. As is the nature of handcrafted items, there may be very slight variations from one piece to the next.See Listing InfoCURRENT PRICE: US $120.95SUGGESTED RETAIL
Our prices are significantly lower than suggested retail amounts. By cutting out all traditional middlemen we can bring you the best prices on the highest quality items, direct from the region of origin.Shipping Information
Mother's Day GUARANTEE FOR LOWER 48 STATES
Delivery by 5/12/2019 guaranteed with EXPEDITED shipping ($5.00) if payment received by 5/5/2019
- BE SURE TO NOTE THE "PAY BY DATE" AND COST FOR THE SHIPPING SERVICE(S) INDICATED ABOVE IF YOU NEED IT BY 5/12/2019 -- OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON TIME
Standard Same as Standard
$4.00 2 to 4 weeks USA (Alaska or Hawaii)
Expedited $5.00 3 to 8 business days United Kingdom $22.00 3 to 8 business days (excluding Customs processing time at destination) COMBINED SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE sales
- If you win multiple sales that will ship from the same country, you may qualify for a combined shipping discount.
- IMPORTANT: In order to qualify for a combined shipping discount, you must pay for all qualifying items at the same time.
- Want to save on shipping? Find other items that ship from our Andes office: Shop more from Andes
- Ships direct from NOVICA office in Peru.
- Shipping costs include insurance.
- For USA (50 states): Shipping costs cover all import fees.
- Sales tax will be added for all items shipped to California, Missouri or Texas.
- For Non-USA: Customers are responsible for all duty, tax, & brokerage fees that may be due upon delivery (shipping costs cover freight charges only).
- There will be a charge for all refused / unclaimed shipments
- We can ship orders with Standard shipping service to the USA to a PO Box. Orders with Expedited shipping and those shipping outside the USA require a physical address. Sorry, we are not able to ship to APO/FPO addresses at this time.
- For expedited or international shipping fees, you must manually "Add" the additional amount when paying by Paypal. For example, if you want the 8.00 Expedited shipping and the Standard shipping is 5.00, you must "Add" an additional 3.00 to your payment.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Paypal accepted.
- Payment must be made within 7 business days.
- Positive response will be given within 20 days after you have received the item.
"If you truly want something in life, you will do all that is within your means to get it."
"The greatest challenge I've ever faced was getting my family to understand my passion for textiles. I was born in the Macate district of the Ancash department and my parents worked in the fields. My artistic origins come from my family, my uncles worked in textiles and little by little they introduced me to this world. I love being part of this world, where I can translate materials into beautiful products. "Getting started was difficult and my family didn't think I would make it, yet slowly but surely I managed to prove them wrong. If you truly want something in life, you will do all that is within your means to get it. "I have achieved every goal I have set for myself and in this way I have discovered new and wonderful techniques within this grand art form. "As for hobbies, I enjoy playing football soccer and of course everything related to this art since I like playing with colors, textiles, textures, etc. "My work is motivated by a desire to show my art to people everywhere, from as many countries as possible! I would like my designs to transmit my experience and skills ? each final piece is a proud representative of my creativity. "My work means everything to me: it's what I love and cherish, and I love the fact that I can provide for my family thanks to it. I consider myself a happy person and every day I strive to get ahead, not only in work, but also as a person, a husband, and as a son. "I would like to thank Novica customers for allowing us into their homes, and for getting to know Peruvian arts and crafts. They are made with inspired hands."
MORE FROM THE ARTIST More NOVICA Treasures...
In association with National Geographic, NOVICA is the largest seller of quality handcrafted fair trade goods on and has been actively saleing rare artisan crafts since 1998.LEARN MORE ABOUT NOVICA ALL JEWELRY ALL DECOR CLOTHING &
ACCESSORIES PAINTINGS RINGS BRACELETS NECKLACES EARRINGS SCULPTURE MASKS LAMPS & LIGHTING AREA RUGS TABLEWARE FURNITURE JEWELRY BOXES HAMMOCKS