September 16th, 2014 World Ozone Layer Day September 17th, 2014 Constitution Day and Citizenship Day September 19th, 2014 National POW/MIA Recognition Day September 19th, 2014 International Talk Like a Pirate Day September 21st, 2014 International Day of Peace September 22nd, 2014 Emancipation Day September 22nd, 2014 Autumnal equinox September 25th, 2014 World Maritime Day September 25th, 2014 Rosh Hashana September 27th, 2014 World Tourism Day September 28th, 2014 Gold Star Mother's Day September 28th, 2014 World Heart Day September 28th, 2014 World Rabies Day October 1st, 2014 International Day of Older Persons October 2nd, 2014 International Day of Non-Violence October 4th, 2014 Feast of St Francis of Assisi October 4th, 2014 Yom Kippur October 5th, 2014 World Teachers' Day October 5th, 2014 Eid-al-Adha October 6th, 2014 World Habitat Day October 6th, 2014 Child Health Day October 8th, 2014 World Day for Natural Disaster Reduction October 9th, 2014 Leif Erikson Day October 9th, 2014 World Sight Day October 9th, 2014 First day of Sukkot October 9th, 2014 World Post Day October 10th, 2014 World Mental Health Day October 11th, 2014 International Day of the Girl Child October 13th, 2014 Columbus Day October 13th, 2014 Native Americans' Day October 13th, 2014 Indigenous People's Day October 15th, 2014 Last day of Sukkot October 15th, 2014 White Cane Safety Day October 15th, 2014 International Day of Rural Women October 16th, 2014 Boss's Day October 16th, 2014 World Food Day October 16th, 2014 Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah October 17th, 2014 World Day for Poverty Eradication October 17th, 2014 'Alaska Day' observed October 18th, 2014 Alaska Day
If you're a magazine collector, these organizers are a must have. Each "Holder" holds a regular size magazine and keeps them organized in a 3-Ring Standard Binder, enabling you to store them neatly away on a bookshelf. Great for keeping a year's subscription at your fingertips for quick reference. Puts magazines in binders without destructive holes. Clever holders slip inside magazine, then onto any 3-ring binder.
- Store magazines in binders without punching holes - Holds magazines up to 11.125" - Fits standard 3 ring binder - Made in USA
These full size magazine holders can be adapted for smaller magazines as follows:
1. Lay the magazine on top of one of the holders and mark it with a felt tip marker, leaving perhaps 1/16 to 1/8 of inch for a little extra room of the long prescored center piece that needs to have part of it removed, so that the magazine can be inserted.
2. Start to remove the scored center section, but ONLY up to the mark. Use scissors or an Exacto knife to cut the center section out, being careful not to nick the remaining part of the holder. (If using an Exacto knife, you may want to make the cut prior to actually removing the center piece).
3. I then took Scotch tape and went around the holder tightly, about three times just above the cut. This will "hopefully" keep the holder from splitting further along the original prescored marks.
4. Punch out the three holes for the three ring binder, then insert your magazine, and you're finished.
I thought it worked out fairly well, without too much trouble, and "NO" punching of the original magazine.
(My thanks to user iraco(at)frazmtn.kom for these instructions/pictures!)
These have to be taken apart. The holes and the long section have to be removed to use them. It is not difficult. Push from the side that looks "indented" and it will be easier. Also try pushing the hole down over something and that helps push them out. If you have problems (occasionally they are not cut properly) please let me know.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.