1906 Photo Of Pendennis Club, Louisville, Ky.
This item has been shown 12 times.
1906 Photo Of Pendennis Club, Louisville, Ky.:
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- Ready to frame - 4 x 5 will be shipped as regular mail, 8 x 10 are shipped in a rigid mailer and 16 x 20 and 24 x 30 are shipped rolled in a mailing tube.
- The Detroit Photographic Company was launched as a photographic publishing firm in the late 1890s by Detroit businessman and publisher William A. Livingstone, Jr., and photographer and photo-publisher Edwin H. Husher.
- Subjects: 1906, Clubs, Clubhouses, United States, Kentucky, Louisville
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Print - Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the LOC.