2017 Great Britain 2 Oz Silver Queens Beast Dragon £5 Coin Ngc Ms69 Fdi Sku46061
This item has been shown 66 times.
2017 Great Britain 2 Oz Silver Queens Beast Dragon £5 Coin Ngc Ms69 Fdi Sku46061:
Powered by Frooition.com
Why choose this Mint State 69 First Day of Issue 2017 Great Britain Queen's Beasts 2 oz. Silver Dragon?
- About Us Terms
- Precious metals markets are fluid therefore immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can continuously change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, we will automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as determined by either us or by .
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. We take all of our photos in house and due to reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may appear to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it will be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Due to the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you will receive.
- International International
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we can ONLY ship to your registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on , or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. With the exception of China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we can attempt to combine shipping upon request only. However, we cannot guarantee this due to the volume of orders we process each day. In order to receive combined shipping, the orders must be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
- Returns/Cancellation Returns/Cancellation
- Bullion Policy: There are no returns on bullion items. (Please see Bullion Policy within the listing before purchase for further information). Please note that bullion coins, bars, and rounds are mass-produced and are not struck to the same quality standards as collector coins. Bullion items are often shipped directly from the mint in rolls or bags and fresh new items will have minorimperfections.
- Collector coins may be returned or exchanged within 14 days if there is an issue with the coin or holder and only if a 14 day return option is mentioned in the listing. The return policy, if any, will be noted in the listing. Return instructions will be sent through Messages.
- About Us About Us ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Join over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized around the world. Confidence. Trust. Reliability. That's the MCM way. More Items!View more great items Powered by Frooition.com Frooition www.frooition.com | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js) This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The 3rd design of The Queen's Beasts series is the Dragon, it was added in 2017. This series will include 10 designs total. The 2017 Dragon coin shown here is made of .9999 fine silver, weighs 2 Troy oz., and was struck at the British Royal Mint.Highly detailed dragon design
As you may expect, the obverse shows a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. This is the most recent version, which was created by Jody Clark.
Jody Clark is the artist behind the reverse design as well. A finely detailed dragon is depicted against a textured background while it holds a shield. This side is inscribed with "RED DRAGON OF WALES" along with the fineness, silver weight, and date.Certified Mint State 69 with First Day of Issue from NGC
Since this coin was submitted directly to the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) on its official release date, it received the scarce First Day of Issue designation. From their 70 point grading scale, it was awarded the grade of Mint State 69. That means this specimen is nearly flawless and may appear perfect to the naked eye.Order while you can, this NGC Mint State 69 First Day of Issue 2017 Great Britain The Queen's Beasts 2 oz. silver Dragon could be a part of your collection. Specifications for this 2017 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queens Beast Dragon £5 Coin NGC MS69 FDI SKU46061Year of Issue:2017Mint:Royal MintGrading Service:NGCGrade:MS69Release Type:First Day of IssueFinish:Mint Weight:2 ozWeight in Grams:62.2065 gWeight in Ounces:2 ozDiameter:38.61 mmCountry:Great BritainLegal Tender:Great BritainCurrency:PoundDenomination:5
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.