Authentic New Hermes 9m Birkin 3o O Year Red Gold Hardware Bag For Sale
"ATTN : PLEASE READ THE NOTES PERTAINING TO MY ACCOUNT"
BIRKIN 30 2011 NEW COLOR 9M
GUARANTEED 1000000% AUTHENTIC!
!!!BUY without WORRY!!!
Attention: I DO NOT SELL FAKES. My photos show authentic Louis Vuitton bags. I stand behind my items and you are very welcomed to check out my response for credibility. What I am looking for is a permanent business on . I won't risk my reputation to sell a fake to any buyer. As you can see from my feeback, my buyers did authenticate the bag from me at Louis Vuitton and the answer is always "Yes, it is authentic."
Guaranteed 1000000% authentic, I am against fakes! I am a Recommended Poupette Louis vuitton Reseller. Please check out the pictures to see for yourself! You are also welcome to check out my response. I have sold many authentic cherry blossom or multicolor pieces. Email me if you have ANY questions about authenticity or anything else and I will be happy to answer them for you.
Condition: BRAND-NEW, just taken out of the box for pictures. Color: 9M, O year. Comes with the original store receipt.
Please read my store policy prior to your offerding to avoid any possible misunderstanding. Thank you for cooperation!!!
1. ALL items I am selling are 100% authentic. Authentication is highly encouraged once you receive your order for your peace of mind. Of course, I am strongly hoping that you would also leave us your response with a confirmation of items’ authenticity. SHOPPING WITH US IS 100% NO WORRY!!!
2. Condition of the item is very subjective to individuals although I have tried my best to describe the item for customers. So, I will take as many photos as I can to help buyers make their own judgment on the condition. Please do carefully review them and ask any question about the bag. If there is any particular angle that you need to see, just let me know.
1.PAYPAL preferred. Bank wire transfer is acceptable too. Yet beginning late October 2008, all items listed on .com must be paid for using PAYPAL.
2. International buyers are welcomed to use paypal if your address can be confirmed with paypal. If you do not have a confirmed address with paypal, please email me prior to your offerding to arrange your payment.
3. Contact must be made within 24 hours after the end of the sale. Your payment must be received within 48 hours. If in any case buyers need to schedule a late payment, please email me in advance.
4. Please do not offer if you cannot comply with the rules.
1. Once your payment is received/confirmed, your order will be out within 24 hours normally. If you have any needs such as a shipping on hold or a gift wrapping, please let me know in advance.
2. I ship via USPS with full insurance. A tracking number will be given once your order is posted. Your signature is required upon its delivery.3. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
4-5 days approximately
Refunds & Returns
1. I 1. I accepted a return only because the item is grossly misrepresented. In that case, you need to mail back the order within 2 days and insure it fully.
2. ALL SALES are FINAL. If you are not sure of the size of the item, please ask in advance. No return or exchange. Thank you very much!
Please feel free to contact me with your questions or concerns. I will get back to you in a timely fashion. I check the emailed constantly and am patient with any question. Happy offerding!!!
Authenticity: Q and A
Is there any short shot method I can take to assure what I am buying is legitimate?
Unfortunately, I will say "no" because I've seen some very comical fakes and some really scary "super fakes" that look almost the same as the real things. Many sales are listed as "guaranteed authentic" when the only thing they can guarantee is that you'll get ripped off! You might also receive a “receipt” and a LV gift box too or even a dust bag but the truth is the receipt/LV box/dust bag might be a fake too. So, please use common sense when you shop (such as the price is too low for a real thing) and when in doubt please don't offer! You are your best advocate!
How do I spot a fake?
I believe that this is the “big” question that most buyers have in mind. Relevant info can be found on Purse forum. But I have seen some replicas which look authentic if you only look at them from the photos, called “mirror image” bags. They are really scary. Yet, they can never fool me in person since they do not feel and smell right. And the metal and leather they use are never right. Monogram canvas has very compatible replicas but the cowhide leather and brassware are the main things to look at. First the leather on the fake does not show pores. Secondly, the shape and weight of the brassware are different. For those of you who shop on and cannot see the bag in person, you need to find a good seller to trust your money.
Can I trust my seller?
Some scam artists even use photos of authentic bags to advertise their fakes. Therefore, even though the photos look okay, I always advise my buyers email the seller prior to offerding and they can even email the previous customers of the seller to see if the person they are going to do business with is trustworthy or not. You should also do some research on all of the responses the seller has received so that you can have a clear view of how the seller manages his/her business, such as "is he/she true to her description?" "Are the bags sold authentic?" "How does the seller handle the shipping?" "Is the item packed well or not..." "Does the seller ship fast?" "How does she deal with the problem when there is one?" things like this.
How do you guarantee authenticity?
I stand behind all my items. If any of them is proved to be non-authentic, I will issue a full refund including shipping. Yet, making such a statement always bothers me as it sounds like there might be a slight chance that I am selling a fake. I would like to assure you that I am NOT a scammer and I am always true to my buyers. I have nothing to hide. So, please feel 100% confident to place your offer or make the purchase. Again, all questions are welcomed and I check my email very often therefore I will always try to get back to you soon.
I read from some discussion board that the plastic wrap on the handles is a red flag. Is that true?
1. I It is not correct to take this as a method to judge the authenticity since Louis Vuitton does wrap their bags with plastic to protect those fragile parts such as leather handles and metal hardware. Some LV clerks will remove them as a service for their customers. One of the salesperson in Paris even told me they have people responsible for removing the plastic protection down in the office. If you don't want them to remove it, you could simply tell them you would rather keep the plastic wrapping. They may be able to locate one for you in the store.
Why are LVs upside down on one side of the speedy bag?
LVs are upside down on one side because they used the same piece of the canvas fabric to make the body of the bag. As it rolls, the other side of the LVs will then become upside down. This does not mean that bag is not authentic.
Question 7: Where can I authenticate the bag?
If you have any doubt on the bag at hand, you may send the bag to
I know some of you feel awkward to bring the bag into the store for authentication. In fact, most LV boutiques are not interested in authentication and are also reluctant to give out their opinions on bags which are not purchased from them as it generates no revenue for them. Also, they do not encourage any sales outside their store, not to mention we are talking about an purchase. Therefore, a better way to authenticate the bag will be, say, you bring in the bag and ask for a cleaning service or repair. Sometimes, you can just ask them where the date code is located because you can’t see it. But keep in mind that you do not mention it is a purchase outside their store before you have them take a look at your bag. In most cases, if they spot a fake, they will tell you this does not belong to their store and refuses to offer the service. Then you know the bag may be problematic. Always ask for a senior manager to look at your bag since Louis Vuitton has various limited bags each year coming to the market and the truth is that NOT every salesperson has had a chance to see every bag themselves. So it is difficult for them to tell you the authenticity of a bag that they have not seen before.
This is a popular forum about all kinds of bags including named brands. So, you can find threads under different named brands regarding authentication and it is a free service. But since everyone can join the membership and pose comments, there is no guarantee that the judgements that have been made are 100% correct (professional) and fair since anyone can give out their assessments there. There are also quite a few sellers themselves operating under pseudonyms and may try to promote their own items by misleading potential buyers into believing they are objective. These sellers may even mention there are problems with the bags people are inquiring about but in fact the problems don't really exist or give out false information about other sellers because of business competition. So, this is also the issue that has to be aware of when you choose this free service to authenticate your bag.
Mypoupette starts their website with offering very useful and
informative information about Louis Vuitton bags at the year of 1999. The website was built to help people not to get scammed on shopping. The also offered shoppers with a list of trustworthy LV resellers that Mypoupette has investigated on via their rigorous screening process and approved their names to be listed with them. This saves people great time when choosing a rigt seller to deal with. Besides, they also offer a charged service on authentication. To get an opinion from My Poupette, you need to go to their site and follow the instruction to submit your request. This service has a fee associated ($10 or so) and you have to pay before requesting an opinion. Theoretically, you get an opinion in a few days. There is a higher fee if you need a written opinion.
Certain images/photos are the copyrighted property of JupiterImages and are used with permission under license.
Affordable sale Management and Image Hosting Solutions @ inkFrog
This item has been shown 3768 times.
Authentic New Hermes 9m Birkin 3o O Year Red Gold Hardware Bag: $19,800